WEST ORANGE-STARK 2022

WOSdrummer99

4 hours ago, aledoalumni said:

Yall as well. I actually rated yall as a better program overall. 

image.png.5af6096b84169830c38fb6cb531e38ea.png

Very interesting. We appreciate it. But even I have a hard time thinking of us, in that elite list, as a top 5 all time program.

And @Reagan should know by now that Coach H has been part of this program. We expect a continuation of The Mustang Way. Scrimmages are only about 2 months away. Seen some kids throwing the ball around at the middle school yesterday. Man it's hot... I can't wait for fall

112%

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Actually my two G’sons live in Porter and play in Kingwood.  It’s not affiliated with the High Schools, but it’s one insane game.  Kids are huge. Surprised they don’t make them fill out a Will before participating.  And they tell me the teams at The Woodlands are even bigger.

😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂

That it is, "one insane game". I have some friends who play hockey up here where I live now and that is also intense. The fast speeds and extreme size makes for some good collisions

46 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

The good ole' days are over in WOS. All the good coaches retired or moved on

I agree. Hooks and Thompson had full control and administration and the board ha no control over them. They had their way and that was it. Now they have someone that they have full control over and the rules ways of doing certain things are about to change. The kids and certain parents are going to whine about some things need to be changed and they will be changed to cave in to the cry babies and it will all snowball. The days of the way things were run under DH and CT are gone and that will be the end to what was a great program.

33 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

I agree. Hooks and Thompson had full control and administration and the board ha no control over them. They had their way and that was it. Now they have someone that they have full control over and the rules ways of doing certain things are about to change. The kids and certain parents are going to whine about some things need to be changed and they will be changed to cave in to the cry babies and it will all snowball. The days of the way things were run under DH and CT are gone and that will be the end to what was a great program.

Sad but true !!!!

After CT retired the mass exodus of the remaining coaches happened for a reason. Them being insiders to the situation, they knew what was taking place.

I prefer my football without politics and agendas.

4 hours ago, Coach85 said:

Thats what happen to k’ville.

On 6/20/2022 at 5:39 PM, mat said:

Way too soon to right off the new coaching staff. Not fair to the new crew.

I agree.  I’m trying to keep an open mind as much as possible in regards to the new staff, and I wish them the best but I just can’t stop thinking about this superintendent and how he was heck bent on hiring Hickman as the new HC.  I think Todd Dodge or Surrat could have applied and he still would have chosen Hickman. And nothing against Hickman like I said I wish them all the best and will continue to pull for my old school. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:38 AM, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Sad but true !!!!

After CT retired the mass exodus of the remaining coaches happened for a reason. Them being insiders to the situation, they knew what was taking place.

I prefer my football without politics and agendas.

💯🎯

• 2 weeks later...