Breyer retiring

PhatMack19

I want to regress to the fact of Breyer retiring.  I’m 98.5% sure he was forced to, probably through blackmail.  Make no mistake, the Dems have dossiers on everyone in “the swamp”, and each with a “gotcha”.  They’re filed away just for a situation like this.  I don’t think he wanted to just yet, but the Dems, scared 💩less that Repubs may put another Constitutional Judge (one who makes judgement based on the Constitution, not the Dem National Committee agenda) on the SCOTUS, forced him out.  Probably over something from many years ago.  A weak moment caught on camera.  They confronted him with it along with the message, retire or else.  Let’s face it folks, there are no moral compasses in DC.  More backstabbing there than in the Hood.

3 hours ago, mat said:

You’re proving your prejudice the more you post.

Shirley Muldowney, champion multiple years. 

This is the hidden content, please

I forgot about her.... And I watched Heart Like a Wheel a bunch of times.

However, she's nowhere near the best.  She had 3 Titles and 18 career wins.  That's no small feat.... but Tony Shumacher has 8 Titles and 80 wins.  In fact, Muldowney is way down the list.  Her name doesn't even appear on the top five winningest top fuel drivers of all time.

So like I said.  I challenge you to find me one quantitative field in which a woman is the best.  I'll be waiting. 

Let’s use the sports analogy. 

If Jerry Jones says, “you know what would make our team better? Asians! I’m committed to signing two of our 53 roster spots to Asians,” would that make the team better or worse? 

There aren’t a lot of Dat Nguyens out walking around. The notion that we can choose people to fill positions based on skin color or gender instead of actual accomplishments and somehow end up with a more successful team Is stupid. 

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let’s use the sports analogy. 

If Jerry Jones says, “you know what would make our team better? Asians! I’m committed to signing two of our 53 roster spots to Asians,” would that make the team better or worse? 

There aren’t a lot of Dat Nguyens out walking around. The notion that we can choose people to fill positions based on skin color or gender instead of actual accomplishments and somehow end up with a more successful team Is stupid. 

Montana Quirante.   😂😂😂

Btw, George W. Bush nominated a black woman, Janice Brown, in 2003 to a Fed Appeals Court.  The Senate returned it.  He renominated her in 2005 thinking he may nominate her to replace Sandra Day O’Connor on the SCOTUS.  The Democrats, not wanting the Republicans to nominate the first black woman to the SCOTUS, rejected her.  The opposition was lead by, then Senator Biden, and Senator Obama.  The ironies of politics.

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, George W. Bush nominated a black woman, Janice Brown, in 2003 to a Fed Appeals Court.  The Senate returned it.  He renominated her in 2005 thinking he may nominate her to replace Sandra Day O’Connor on the SCOTUS.  The Democrats, not wanting the Republicans to nominate the first black woman to the SCOTUS, rejected her.  The opposition was lead by, then Senator Biden, and Senator Obama.  The ironies of politics.

Two-faced pieces of 💩.  biden and obama are two of the worst Dims ever.  

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So which one is considered the best?  Has there ever been a female world champion?

And we all know how far Brittany Force would have gotten without the unlimited support of her Daddy.  Her Daddy who probably is the best driver of all time with three teams... one of which Brittany pilots.

You're only proving my point for me.  

I repeat my question.  Can you point me at one quantifiable instance in which a woman is the best in the world at something?  I'll be waiting.  I'd like to know just one for my own personal satisfaction.  

I hope God doesn’t use a Diversity Quota to get into Heaven. Lol. Hopefully he’ll let in who’s deserving to get in regardless of the color of their skin or gender. Of course I am being a little humorous but imo who ever is the most qualified should be put on the Supreme Court regardless of skin color or gender. 

1 hour ago, mat said:

That wasn’t the question. One thing that a woman is the best at. None of us are gonna argue that the Baltimore ravens super bowl champion team with Trent Dilfer at qb was the best ever. 

Which is the same thing as calling Muldowney the best top fuel driver, ever. 

It’s awful quiet in here. The Muldowney argument was one of the best I’ve heard. She was good, no doubt, but not the best. 

C’mon gentlemen… this should be easy. Why can’t anybody come up with a single instance in which a woman is the quantifiable best in the world at something. I’ll concede that some woman is probably the most nurturing being on the planet, but that’s not exactly something you can objectively score or measure. 

I’m not saying that women aren’t our equals as beings on this planet. There’s nothing about our Y chromosome that makes us superior to them in terms of rights or standing.

I always heard that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link… But now I’m supposed to believe that you somehow make a chain stronger by swapping in a bunch of weaker links just so you can brag “I’ve included links of varying strength.” Unless your goal isn’t to have a strong chain, but rather one that makes weak people feel warm and fuzzy. 

Does anybody think our military is made stronger (and we all made safer) because we allow transgenders to serve? Is our military stronger when we instead force out Marines with rebel flag tattoos? Is our military somehow stronger when we put women into combat?

Only a fool would say yes. 

2 hours ago, mat said:

You have established you own “quantifiable best in the world at something” criteria. By your beliefs, women aren’t as qualified as men, so should the SCOTUS be made up of all men, no women?

No...  I think that there should be a pool of candidates and the best candidate chosen.  

I have a job.  I'm pretty good at it, but it's entirely possible that I have a female counterpart his is my equal, if not better than me.  I also believe that I was the best candidate that was available on the day I got hired.  I have no doubt that there ARE plenty of female jurists who are capable of joining those 8 other wise souls, and do so by besting a great number of dudes.  I'm not saying that every single dude is better than every single woman in any given field.  

But to say, "Ok, we're going to exclude 94% of the population who are anything but black women in the name of inclusivity" is dumber than a Monty Python sketch.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No...  I think that there should be a pool of candidates and the best candidate chosen.  

I have a job.  I'm pretty good at it, but it's entirely possible that I have a female counterpart his is my equal, if not better than me.  I also believe that I was the best candidate that was available on the day I got hired.  I have no doubt that there ARE plenty of female jurists who are capable of joining those 8 other wise souls, and do so by besting a great number of dudes.  I'm not saying that every single dude is better than every single woman in any given field.  

But to say, "Ok, we're going to exclude 94% of the population who are anything but black women in the name of inclusivity" is dumber than a Monty Python sketch.  

That hasn’t been your argument. You plainly state that men are better at everything than women. So, there’s no way by your evaluation that a woman would be qualified.

In most cases I believe the best person deserves the job. However, I firmly believe it is extremely important that SCOTUS have some diversity. In this position some diversity can be part of the “most qualified” equation. 

On 2/2/2022 at 2:03 PM, CardinalBacker said:

All biden is doing is pacifying two segments of society that he believes will help him get re-elected.  The same reason he chose that idiot VP.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fifebis
    Newest Member
    fifebis
    • Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy Conviasa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Conviasa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Conviasa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Conviasa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Conviasa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Conviasa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Conviasa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Conviasa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Conviasa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
    • Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy Vietnam Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Vietnam Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Vietnam Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Vietnam Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Vietnam Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Vietnam Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Vietnam Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Vietnam Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Vietnam Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy Peach Aviation provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Peach Aviation Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Peach Aviation flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Peach Aviation Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Peach Aviation . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Peach Aviation . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Peach Aviation for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Peach Aviation ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Peach Aviation cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy Pegasus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Pegasus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Pegasus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Pegasus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Pegasus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Pegasus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Pegasus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Pegasus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Porter Airlines Cancellation Policy Porter Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Porter Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Porter Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Porter Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Porter Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Porter Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Porter Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Porter Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Porter Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Porter Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Porter Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Porter Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
  • Topics