Biden Holds Slim Lead Over Trump, Pence in 2024 Race but Lags Behind Generic GOP Candidate

bullets13

This is the hidden content, please

From the article: 

But the poll also showed Biden faring better with prominent GOP figures. In a hypothetical rematch of the 2020 election, Biden would best 

45-to-44 percent if the next presidential race were held today. And against former Vice President 
, Biden held a 2-point lead.

The president's chances were even better against Texas Senator 

and Florida Governor 
, with Biden leading those two 
 by 6 points and 5 points, respectively.

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

From the article: 

But the poll also showed Biden faring better with prominent GOP figures. In a hypothetical rematch of the 2020 election, Biden would best 

45-to-44 percent if the next presidential race were held today. And against former Vice President 
, Biden held a 2-point lead.

The president's chances were even better against Texas Senator 

and Florida Governor 
, with Biden leading those two 
 by 6 points and 5 points, respectively.

Who runs this poll? Anybody picking Biden over anyone is an idiot.

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Who runs this poll? Anybody picking Biden over anyone is an idiot.

I was just typing the same thing but you beat me to it.  The idiot in chief and his administration are so bad that I'm thinking about running for President.  Heck, I couldn't do any worse and I would get votes simply because I actually care about America.

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nominate a Republican who's not an a hole and he/she will be the next President over Biden or Harris.  Nominate Trump and it'll be four more years of a Democratic President. 

Who do you think the GOP can nominate that will be able to withstand the predictable media onslaught of lies, salacious allegations, and character assassination? 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nominate a Republican who's not an a hole and he/she will be the next President over Biden or Harris.  Nominate Trump and it'll be four more years of a Democratic President. 

We the people do not elect Presidents no more. We the people did not elect the House Plant currently serving as a fake president. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

We the people do not elect Presidents no more. We the people did not elect the House Plant currently serving as a fake president. 

We literally elected a reality tv star with a fake tan, bad combover, and zero experience at any level of government last time. 

Biden is an improvement  

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We literally elected a reality tv star with a fake tan, bad combover, and zero experience at any level of government last time. 

Biden is an improvement  

The zero experience at any level of government was the selling point for me. Lol . Look what the so called experts have done to our country.

Dang I wonder why Cheney is getting crushed in this poll? Maybe the endorsement of the Big Bad Orange Man?😂😂🍊🍊🍊

Pfizer really needs to come out with a Booster Shot for TDS.

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Biden is an improvement  

Your delusional 

seek help immediately 

Stop with this Trump worshiper crap that u respond with. 

and go back and look at what trump accomplished and he was up against the left, the media, and a lot of the right in the beginning, and he didn’t have the house 2018 on

what the hell has Biden done

IMPROVEMENT!!!!!🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Biden is an improvement  

You ran from my response to your previous post, let's see if you will run again...and this definitely won't be the second time you ran.

Who do you think can withstand the Liberal media onslaught perpetrated on the next GOP candidate? Should it be a reality star with a fake tan and zero experience? Should it be a Biden clone? Please shed your defensive mechanisms and provide the insight as to what characteristics the next GOP candidate should exude that will resonate with a majority. Will you continue to be the comic relief or share your insightful advice...thus providing comic relief?

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Biden is an improvement  

How is he an improvement?  The country in far worse shape now, than at anytime under Trump’s presidency.  You have paid way to much attention to the liberal MSM.  

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

How is he an improvement?  The country in far worse shape now, than at anytime under Trump’s presidency.  You have paid way to much attention to the liberal MSM.  

Ever wonder why CB has changed politics?  I see Big Girls influence here.  Hmmmmmmmm?

😂😂😂🤣👽🤣😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Ever wonder why CB has changed politics?  I see Big Girls influence here.  Hmmmmmmmm?

😂😂😂🤣👽🤣😂😂😂

He doesn’t believe what he says. He just gets on here spewing Trump hate to try an get everyone all pissed off. Surely he’s not as Stupid as he makes out to be. Lol . But I could be wrong.😁

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

He doesn’t believe what he says. He just gets on here spewing Trump hate to try an get everyone all pissed off. Surely he’s not as Stupid as he makes out to be. Lol . But I could be wrong.😁

No, I think you pretty much nailed it.

29 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl, she has become a figment of our imagination.  I’m guessing she is totally ashamed of her president, that she has became a recluse.

If that’s the case, says a lot about her.  She’s not as dumb as I thought.

I really thought the 2016 elections proved that polls were unreliable. 

I'm a realist and also a Trump voter......I liked his policies, his mouth, not so much...... However, When a man causes this much turmoil pushing policies that benefited the country, it makes me wonder why even some of his own party were trying to shut him down..... 

Remember when Tweeting was not "Presidential"?  Now every member of Government tweets... 

Back to the article.....I think he has a very good chance in 2024, especially if Biden keeps this downward spiral of inflation...... and 45/44 percent could play out much different according to the margin of error on this poll.

Politico/Morning Consult surveyed 2,005 registered voters between January 22 and January 23. The poll's margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points