Kuddos to this young man

Stattrax

This thing is going to be interesting for sure. The only public statement made has been by one school board member. And he stated this has nothing to do with anyone but Fairclothe wanting out. So the job is posted, time will tell. Everyone knows the 2 names that have been thrown around. At this point, IMO, the school board will do a diligent job and find the best candidate available, because in all honesty, if they don’t, re election will be difficult. The plot thickens!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Stattrax said:

This thing is going to be interesting for sure. The only public statement made has been by one school board member. And he stated this has nothing to do with anyone but Fairclothe wanting out. So the job is posted, time will tell. Everyone knows the 2 names that have been thrown around. At this point, IMO, the school board will do a diligent job and find the best candidate available, because in all honesty, if they don’t, re election will be difficult. The plot thickens!!!!!!

Actually, there are a lot of us that don't know any names being thrown around. 

Care to elaborate?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

After further research I've withdrawn my name from consideration. Respect My Decision 😁💪🏿

I did last night as well. Although I have many years experience playing Tecmo Bowl, I have decided I cannot handle the political aspects of the job. My Masters in TB was accredited if anyone is wondering!!

9 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

If any of the 2 are the pick then that will answer the question he was forced out and the program will regress. The 2 being mentioned are zero improvement. 

2 hours ago, 89er said:

Stattrax, you seem to have flip flopped here. you have many post blasting faircloth, mostly his defense. now looks like you somewhat upset with the change. 

Months ago when Stat started the original thread he said he wasn’t a fan but he didn’t think it was right what was happening.  That was some time during the playoffs I think.