Biden Calls FOX Reporter a Stupid Son of a B****

Hagar

23 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

can't really pretend to be outraged about this if you've spent the last year making big deal about Trump's behavior not being important, right?  If the left and centrists being upset about mean tweets is so stupid, let's not act like this is a big deal.  And yes, Biden sucks, so don't get the wrong idea.  

I could be wrong be but I don’t think too many conservatives on here are upset about what he said, they just want equal outrage from the media, which will never happen. I find it hilarious! 😂 I don’t believe Trump is on video saying he would fire someone on the spot if found out someone from his administration was disrespectful to the media like Biden had done. 😂 Not having your nap and pudding will make a elderly person very edgy. 😁

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

to be fair, if it was trump you guys would be backslapping and high fiving.  that said, yes, this was classless from creepy joe.  just pointing out that pretty much every time Trump did something like this most of you guys would jump to defend him.  

I dare say that you have read every post that I made about Trump.  With that being said, you have not seen the numerous times I said Trump should keep his mouth shut.  Therefore it is unfair to lump everyone in the group of you guys.  By the way, who are the you guys?

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

to be fair, if it was trump you guys would be backslapping and high fiving.  that said, yes, this was classless from creepy joe.  just pointing out that pretty much every time Trump did something like this most of you guys would jump to defend him.  

To be fair, I have hardly seen anyone defend Trump’s  tweets.  To it contrary most people say they wish he would stop the tweets as he would make life a lot easier and get more votes. 

They often make jokes about Trump’s big faux pas is “mean tweets” and “orange man bad” but that is hardly an endorsement or “great tweet” comment. 

Probably 97.65% of Trump supporters simply point out that his big transgressions are tweets and over the top embellished statements. I have not seen a lot of high-fiving over a Trump tweet. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I could be wrong be but I don’t think too many conservatives on here are upset about what he said, they just want equal outrage from the media, which will never happen. I find it hilarious! 😂 I don’t believe Trump is on video saying he would fire someone on the spot if found out someone from his administration was disrespectful to the media like Biden had done. 😂 Not having your nap and pudding will make a elderly person very edgy. 😁

It has the same effect  on me……

35 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

To be fair, I have hardly seen anyone defend Trump’s  tweets.  To it contrary most people say they wish he would stop the tweets as he would make life a lot easier and get more votes. 

They often make jokes about Trump’s big faux pas is “mean tweets” and “orange man bad” but that is hardly an endorsement or “great tweet” comment. 

Probably 97.65% of Trump supporters simply point out that his big transgressions are tweets and over the top embellished statements. I have not seen a lot of high-fiving over a Trump tweet. 

Thank you!

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

can't really pretend to be outraged about this if you've spent the last year making a big deal about Trump's behavior not being important, right?  The right has criticized the left and centrists constantly for being upset about mean tweets, but are quick to jump on Biden for this.  And yes, Biden sucks, so don't get the wrong idea.  That said, the left should be the ones criticizing creepy joe for being mean, and they're all pumped up about it.  They're hypocritical, too.  

I think that is the whole point - hypocrisy!  They all think this, and they all talk like this behind closed doors.  However, the main point pushed on here is that 45 lost because of HIS demeanor and mentality, but the “other side” routinely gets a pass.  I could care less how they speak, what they type as long as the job of president (putting USA first) is being accomplished.

21 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I think that is the whole point - hypocrisy!  They all think this, and they all talk like this behind closed doors.  However, the main point pushed on here is that 45 lost because of HIS demeanor and mentality, but the “other side” routinely gets a pass.  I could care less how they speak, what they type as long as the job of president (putting USA first) is being accomplished.

As for that last statement, this president absolutely does not put the US first!

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

can't really pretend to be outraged about this if you've spent the last year making a big deal about Trump's behavior not being important, right?  The right has criticized the left and centrists constantly for being upset about mean tweets, but are quick to jump on Biden for this.  And yes, Biden sucks, so don't get the wrong idea.  That said, the left should be the ones criticizing creepy joe for being mean, and they're all pumped up about it.  They're hypocritical, too.  

No one that I’ve seen has said his behavior was ok, I sure didn’t like a lot of it.  That being said, I sure wasn’t going to choose this dumpster fire over harmless (policy wise) bad behavior.  

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No one that I’ve seen has said his behavior was ok, I sure didn’t like a lot of it.  That being said, I sure wasn’t going to choose this dumpster fire over harmless (policy wise) bad behavior.  

I know plenty of people who celebrated it.  But I know your stance on his behavior.  We don’t always agree on things, but our takes on trump are closer than you might think. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I know a lot of trump fans who loved it.  Thought it was hilarious.  Far more than 2.35%.  But plenty also do/did what you are saying.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I miss the good old days when our dignified president was suggesting that Megyn Kelly was on the rag. 

Amazing how her career went down the toilet after her grand standing at the debate. She’s definitely not little miss innocent. For the record I don’t think anyone that supports Trump thinks of him as dignified. Lol. A pragmatist would be a better description. The man got things done an that’s all that mattered to me. 

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I miss the good old days when our dignified president was suggesting that Megyn Kelly was on the rag. 

I miss the good old days when the economy was rolling and we were energy independent, sorry you're still dealing with your feelings.

No comment on the stupid sob remark?  Or is it just Trump that hurts your feelings?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I honestly thought that was frickin' hilarious. My favorite was when he referred to Elizabeth Warren as Pocahantas because she claimed to be of American Indian descent (which was, of courser, untrue).