Sulphur Springs…/Faircloth hired

navydawg31

26 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

They might, but they prob would have to pay more money then they gave Faircloth. I doubt they would match what LCM is paying him. 

Interesting. What is peevey making at LCM and Faircloth at PNG? 

PNG has more money than LCM so I don’t think they would mind matching and more to get him to jump on board. All across the board PNG is better than LCM with facilities, athletics, booster club and etc. 

4 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Interesting. What is peevey making at LCM and Faircloth at PNG? 

PNG has more money than LCM so I don’t think they would mind matching and more to get him to jump on board. All across the board PNG is better than LCM with facilities, athletics, booster club and etc. 

i heard he’s in the ball park of 125k crouch was making 105k when he left. Yes the facilities are better but it’s less drama. 

11 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

i heard he’s in the ball park of 125k crouch was making 105k when he left. Yes the facilities are better but it’s less drama. 

IDK why anyone would want to coach at PNG following the treatment of Faircloth. Peeveys not going anywhere. Now Alvarez is viable option for PNG but he probably wouldnt want that

1 minute ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

IDK why anyone would want to coach at PNG following the treatment of Faircloth. Peeveys not going anywhere. Now Alvarez is viable option for PNG but he probably wouldnt want that

Peevy lives in orange. Wife is LCM alum and has probably the most community support in the area. I don’t see him going over there. LCM is working on the bond for facilities. We will most likely be taking in Orangefield and WOS recruits😂

LCM has always paid more than the market demanded.  In all other respects, they’ve always been pretty mediocre (with an outlier season here and there).  Remarkable what he’s come in and done, especially in year one.  Having said all that, he’s home and as LCMalum points out, a lot less craziness with that job.  For the good Lord’s sake, look at what they endured for so long with Crouch.  I don’t think the Steelers even give out that kind of job security…

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Sulphur Springs…/Faircloth hired