Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

On 5/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, BADSANTA said:

Biden is still doing s GREAT JOB!!!

I was the first person to respond to your topic. I simply asked a simple question that even the most simplest of mindsets could answer in simple fashion. Simple right? We are now on page 9, and you have yet to answer the first simple question. I know why you have not attempted to answer. Everyone on this board knows why you haven't attempted an answer. My question now is just as simple as the first simple question. Are you intentionally trying to embarrass yourself? Are you parading as a simpleton? If so, why? If not, explain your rationale for this post. If you refuse to answer, should we mock you unmercifully until you do? Or should we allow you to hide in shame? I guess the pertinent question is...how much abuse and obfuscation should sane people have to endure from people that insult other's intelligence...then run and hide? Is it fair to rationale people to have to endure your ridicule with zero accountability? Do you feel any obligation to explain yourself? Can I make similar accusations without a compelling societal obligation of evidence and debate? So again, why do you feel you have a right to insult every rational person on this board without repercussions?

I'm just having fun. Nine pages ago we knew the crux of this topic. Everyone knows the future of this topic. I will never understand the rationale for some to act out in this fashion. I'm confident a few on here know this response was not aimed strictly at Badsanta. Hopefully Badsanta and the others will come clean with the admission that they were just playing devil's advocate, or playing the fool, or stirring the pot to elicit rationale responses. My hope is backed with no confidence.

I won't speak for all ppl who voted biden, but most I know was a vote against Conald... I don't see that changing much next election also... if DeSantis runs, D's can hang their hats it's over for them, if Conald runs its fair game and D's will win again... JMO, don't no one get to hurt about that now

26 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

I won't speak for all ppl who voted biden, but most I know was a vote against Conald... I don't see that changing much next election also... if DeSantis runs, D's can hang their hats it's over for them, if Conald runs its fair game and D's will win again... JMO, don't no one get to hurt about that now

Curious:  What did Trump do wrong?  He tried at all times to put America first.  Thoughts?!

49 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

I've been saying this.

51 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Curious:  What did Trump do wrong?  He tried at all times to put America first.  Thoughts?!

If that was the case he would've won re election 

D's whined russia for 4 years 

R's will whine fraud for 4 years 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see conald was disliked from the get go, yeah the media made it worse as time went... me personally I don't know many if any who voted against Donald this last go around that will switch their vote...

But D's aren't dumb enough to elect biden again, I don't think so at least 

33 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Not sure why ppl think 81 mil voted for biden, it was 81 mil votes against conald

My question are "cons"ervatives dumb enough to run the table with him again? If so their dumber than initially thought 

I read an article on Drudge today that stated that 70% of Republicans are in favor of impeaching Biden if the Rs win the House this November... with no evidence of a "high crime or misdemeanor."  

Those are the same people who want to see Trump run again.  

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I read an article on Drudge today that stated that 70% of Republicans are in favor of impeaching Biden if the Rs win the House this November... with no evidence of a "high crime or misdemeanor."  

They'll do the same the D's did and waste money.. they won't win enough seats or convince enough to get the votes they need... wash and repeat 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

On the internet, must be true, lol.

Same folks that buy this want to see biden run again.

On 5/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, BADSANTA said:

Biden is still doing s GREAT JOB!!!

Why make a statement such as this and run like a kindergartner when asked what it is that is so great about the job the idiot is doing?  Maybe you should stick to the high school basketball topics, particularly the threads about Silsbee.  That may the one thing you have some similitude of knowledge on.

Troll on!