Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

This doesn’t deserve a thread so I thought I’d post it here.  It’s an Opinion from Townhall.  It starts off with this:

“Every week we’re greeted by something so stupid, so unbelievable done by some Democrat that you can’t help but wonder if they’ve reached their collective bottom.  It’s an amazing skill if you think about it - even the most steroid-up homerun hitter has off weeks, but Democrats find new ways to up their game almost every single day.  The question is are they pretending or are they really this stupid.”

Now folks, that sums up my thoughts.  He said it better than I could.

This is the hidden content, please

Inflation is at a record high. Gas and groceries are becoming unaffordable. We’re printing money like it’s going out of style. We’re sending tens of billions to Ukraine without oversight or conditions. You can’t sugarcoat it. Biden is the worst President in American history intentionally this is not from incompetence. Just waiting for President Obama’s next crisis. Government creates the crisis so they can try to fix the crisis all along taking away more Freedom and Liberty from the American people.

• 3 weeks later...