Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

8 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

It sounds you were at the Capital last year causing trouble sir🙄

Are you still trying extend your embarrassing performance from yesterday? We all did get a chuckle from it. You started this thread about how swell of a president we now have, but you only want to focus on denigrating Trump and posters on here. That is one of the tell-tale signs of full blown TDS. You do have a few fellow TDS brethren on here. You will surely embarrass yourself, but you won't be lonely.

2 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Sleepy Joe and America saw fit that Trump be removed out of office. No matter what anyone thinks here, 45 lost and the country will be better. What if we all worked together? 

That's like someone coming up to you and hitting you square in the face then saying "let's be friends".

Can you name any Liberal during Trump's presidency promoting to work together?

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Sleepy Joe and America saw fit that Trump be removed out of office. No matter what anyone thinks here, 45 lost and the country will be better. What if we all worked together? 

Killing 50,000 jobs his first day in leading to the skyrocketing prices at the pump.  That makes the country better?  Inflation, empty store shelves are more good things for America.  Biden truly is making the country better!  Keep drinking that kool-aid.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

That's like someone coming up to you and hitting you square in the face then saying "let's be friends".

Can you name any Liberal during Trump's presidency promoting to work together?

No, they all said they would impeach the mf’er.  I guess he calls that working together.

33 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

It sounds you were at the Capital last year causing trouble sir🙄

Funny, Rand Paul feared for his life from an angry mob on the street. I guess if he was in a building, it would have had more of an effect on you. AOC feared for her life and she wasn’t even there.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Funny, Rand Paul feared for his life from an angry mob on the street. I guess if he was in a building, it would have had more of an effect on you. AOC feared for her life and she wasn’t even there.

Rand Paul? Isn’t he the guy that stopped Trump (and every other Republican who’d been saying it for 7 years) from repealing and replacing Obamacare? That Rand Paul?

If I was a Trump man I’d have been chasing Rand Paul with a shovel, too. 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Rand Paul? Isn’t he the guy that stopped Trump (and every other Republican who’d been saying it for 7 years) from repealing and replacing Obamacare? That Rand Paul?

So what you are saying is that, if you choose to dislike a politician for whatever reason, it is ok for them to be attacked, but you are against anyone else attempting to attack other politicians if they are in the capitol building. Your argument against any of the capitol (insurgents) is a pretty moot point. You really have no conviction.

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You make this up as you go, don’t you?

Rand Paul didn’t want Republican health care in place of Obamacare, neither do I.

At least be honest in your argument.

59 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Actually I believe that was John Rino McCain CB. 

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You make this up as you go, don’t you?

Rand Paul didn’t want Republican health care in place of Obamacare, neither do I.

At least be honest in your argument.

That’s funny… because every Republican from Donald Trump down to your school board members and the dog catcher ran on “repeal and replace” for seven years and guess what? They had the presidency, house, and senate but couldn’t get it done. 

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s funny… because every Republican from Donald Trump down to your school board members and the dog catcher ran on “repeal and replace” for seven years and guess what? They had the presidency, house, and senate but couldn’t get it done. 

And I have never agreed with any of them…and there are a lot like me.  Maybe your crowd thinks Republican run health care would be better, but I don’t.

Republicans play the game, too, you’ll never see me defending their nonsense.  They simply push much less of it than the communist democrats.  You seem to think when Trump is gone, all will be well…it won’t.

Folks like you are duped into thinking it’s a person and not the system.

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It didn't get done because most Republicans did not want a replacement. One of Trump's political mantras was to repeal and replace. Once he figured out the majority wanted repeal and not replace, that is what he advocated. It is almost inconceivable that you couldn't see that. Smart people saw that. Dumb people saw that. Deaf people saw that. Blind people saw that. TDS people...well, you should know....now. Your welcome.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:46 PM, BADSANTA said:

I think Joe has alot to work on but is doing a swell job in the White House. 

Look. I know you don’t really mean that; rather, you’re trying to get a reaction to afford an opportunity to berate Donald J. Why don’t you just get to it without making yourself look foolish with the whole “gee wilickers, what a swell guy Pervy Joe is…”. Lol. 

If you are an illegal alien, Biden will let you cross our border without any documentation whatsoever and fly you anywhere in the country for free.

But if you are a Mexican truck driver who works LEGALLY delivering products to U.S. stores, you can't come here without vax papers. 

On 1/19/2022 at 3:29 PM, BADSANTA said:

He asked you how Biden has been better than Trump, and this was your response.  Does this answer mean you don’t have any actual answer? 

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

If you are an illegal alien, Biden will let you cross our border without any documentation whatsoever and fly you anywhere in the country for free.

But if you are a Mexican truck driver who works LEGALLY delivering products to U.S. stores, you can't come here without vax papers. 

Free for them but not for Americans.  Tax dollars being used so wisely🙄

which I know you know that but just pointing something else Biden is doing so SWELL at.

12 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Free for them but not for Americans.  Tax dollars being used so wisely🙄

which I know you know that but just pointing something else Biden is doing so SWELL at.

You know old buddy, there’s definitely a trend here.  Liberals continually talk about how bad Trump was as President, but when ask to list those bad things they say, “Orange man bad”.  And many Liberals brag about what a good job Biden is doing like here, and when ask to list them they say, “Orange man bad”.  As Englebert pointed out it has to be TDS.  Their feeble minds can’t truly discuss it because they have nothing.  And as you well know, when discussing anything political, unable to make valid points, their response is invariably, “Racist”.  I’m afraid that no matter how much money we throw into our educational system, it’s producing a dumber product.  As Col. Jessup so aptly said In A Few Good Men, “They can’t handle the truth”. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

You know old buddy, there’s definitely a trend here.  Liberals continually talk about how bad Trump was as President, but when ask to list those bad things they say, “Orange man bad”.  And many Liberals brag about what a good job Biden is doing like here, and when ask to list them they say, “Orange man bad”.  As Englebert pointed out it has to be TDS.  Their feeble minds can’t truly discuss it because they have nothing.  And as you well know, when discussing anything political, unable to make valid points, their response is invariably, “Racist”.  I’m afraid that no matter how much money we throw into our educational system, it’s producing a dumber product.  As Col. Jessup so aptly said In A Few Good Men, “They can’t handle the truth”. 

To put it in nicer terms as far as the future “the Wussification of America”

To many coddled feelings.

shame is a good thing

corporal punishment is a good thing

I’m going down a rabbit hole so I’m gonna stop right here.