Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He was barely better than the alternative...  That doesn't make him the greatest president of all times like y'all believe.  

1.  Lost both houses of congress

2.  Failed to get re-elected

3  Exploded the national debt

4.  Impeached twice

5.  Led insurrection after losing re-election bid

6.  Revolving door of aides/cabinet members

7.   Did nothing to quell the BLM riots

As you can tell, there are plenty of quantifiable reasons that he was not a good leader besides "mean tweets."

Never said he was greatest of all time.  You pull stuff out of mid-air?  Did he lead the insurrection?  Of is that you listening to the MSM?  What if had quelled the riots?  Another reason to be labeled racist.  Why didn’t the Dem/liberal leaders of the towns where the rioting occur stop it?  That’s right, they wanted the burning and looting!

51 minutes ago, baddog said:

This thread is about Biden’s accomplishments and here we are with about 80% posts about Trump. If you’re ate up with it then I suppose it can’t be helped. 

It’s the mo of Biden supporters and democrats in general, they absolutely cannot talk about accomplishments of their party, all their accomplishments are detrimental to the country.

BadSanta, tell us why biden is great without mentioning Trump.

41 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s the mo of Biden supporters and democrats in general, they absolutely cannot talk about accomplishments of their party, all their accomplishments are detrimental to the country.

BadSanta, tell us why biden is great without mentioning Trump.

He said he is a”good” man. Is a good man one who had an affair with his current wife? Is a good man one who intentionally puts people out of work? Is a good man one who abuses his power with a quid pro quo? Is a good man one who runs from the press and refers to loose drawers as President Harris?

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

He said he is a”good” man. Is a good man one who had an affair with his current wife? Is a good man one who intentionally puts people out of work? Is a good man one who abuses his power with a quid pro quo? Is a good man one who runs from the press and refers to loose drawers as President Harris?

Would a good man say this about Obama?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

20 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who believes that?  Don’t think that has ever been typed here.

Where do you think he lands on the scale of great presidents?  There's not been a president in the history of our country who's generated such a rabid fanbase.  There are plenty of folks out there who believe that, will say that, and will argue with you if you don't agree.  Your picture on here is a trump hat.  There are flags and signs everywhere, a year later.  It's weird, man.  It's even weirder because he's a moderate democrat, and his strongest fans are the ultraconservative right.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Where do you think he lands on the scale of great presidents?  There's not been a president in the history of our country who's generated such a rabid fanbase.  There are plenty of folks out there who believe that, will say that, and will argue with you if you don't agree.  Your picture on here is a trump hat.  There are flags and signs everywhere, a year later.  It's weird, man.  It's even weirder because he's a moderate democrat, and his strongest fans are the ultraconservative right.  

A President‘s success has nothing to do with his fan base, only his accomplishments.

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I can't help but laugh... my ultra religious, Pentecostal friends who believe that God sent Trump, despite the fact that his wife's nudes are available online.  Did you really ever think that we'd have a First Lady's nudes? Much less did you believe that she would be the wife of a "REPUBLICAN?"  

When the Ds say that the Rs can no longer claim to be the moral bunch, they aren't lying. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I can't help but laugh... my ultra religious, Pentecostal friends who believe that God sent Trump, despite the fact that his wife's nudes are available online.  Did you really ever think that we'd have a First Lady's nudes? Much less did you believe that she would be the wife of a "REPUBLICAN?"  

When the Ds say that the Rs can no longer claim to be the moral bunch, they aren't lying. 

Kinda weird to me as well how many of the good conservatives on here (and everywhere)  talk about how much of a whore Kamala Harris is, and how much of a man Michelle Obama is, but have never really taken any exception to anything that First Lady Trump had going on in her past.  I see pictures of her posted with talk about how classy she looks, and this and that.  It's a funny dynamic.  And for the record, I thought Obama was a lousy president, and I don't like Kamala Harris at all.   But there's a level of hypocrisy there that's pretty hilarious.  

20 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't disagree, but he literally asked "who believes trump is the best president ever."  And i'm saying most of his fanbase does.  

We’ll, if you simply look at his accomplishments, he was a very good President.  Choosing the “best” is subjective and impossible.  Some thought FDR was great, I think he was a poor President.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, that's a carefully thought out opinion based on piles of empirical evidence.  

You'll probably have to google that. 

Now that is funny. Based on your TDS, "carefully thought out" to you means "facts don't matter if it hurts Trump". You've proven that often on this site.

40 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

So, a Trump hat means that I think he is a great president.  Maybe he created a rabid fan base because people were tired of the lifers in Congress that tend to become President.  Maybe that is Reagan won 49 of 50 states when he was elected.  As far as the way things are now, there’s no doubt he better than what we have now.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, a Trump hat means that I think he is a great president.  Maybe he created a rabid fan base because people were tired of the lifers in Congress that tend to become President.  Maybe that is Reagan won 49 of 50 states when he was elected.  As far as the way things are now, there’s no doubt he better than what we have now.

Absolutely correct, Washington D.C. created the fan base, not Trump.  It was much more a fan base of anti “inside the beltway” politics the one particular man.  

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Never said he was greatest of all time.  You pull stuff out of mid-air?  Did he lead the insurrection?  Of is that you listening to the MSM?  What if had quelled the riots?  Another reason to be labeled racist.  Why didn’t the Dem/liberal leaders of the towns where the rioting occur stop it?  That’s right, they wanted the burning and looting!

It sounds you were at the Capital last year causing trouble sir🙄