Majority of Americans Now Identify as Republican After Massive 14 Percent Swing in One Year!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

To our liberal friends here:  What say you?!

This is the hidden content, please

Maybe big girl is part of the 14%.  She sure has been quiet as a church mouse.  She can’t even attempt to try to these idiots she help put in office.  Maybe her silence means she has seen the light about her party.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

To our liberal friends here:  What say you?!

This is the hidden content, please

Reading the article, the swing is amongst the independents and which direction they lean.  Which also backs up the fact that they leaned left away from trump during the last election.  now they're leaning right away from Biden's disaster of a presidency.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Reading the article, the swing is amongst the independents and which direction they lean.  Which also backs up the fact that they leaned left away from trump during the last election.  now they're leaning right away from Biden's disaster of a presidency.

That's what I've been saying all along.  Trump's base was gonna support him no matter what... they still do.  It made no sense to keep playing to his base while alienating the people in the middle whose votes he needed to get elected.  He needed to stop being a jerk just to make the mouth breathers in the MAGA hats cheer at his Nazi rallies.  

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's what I've been saying all along.  Trump's base was gonna support him no matter what... they still do.  It made no sense to keep playing to his base while alienating the people in the middle whose votes he needed to get elected.  He needed to stop being a jerk just to make the mouth breathers in the MAGA hats cheer at his Nazi rallies.  

Wait, you claim you voted for him…doesn’t that make you a mouth breathing nazi?

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow, that TDS is something special.

Luckily those "mouth breathers" can recognize and laugh at someone that rails against another's behavior in such a "classy" way. Isn't it just overly ironic that the behavior you espouse as garbage is the exact behavior you exhibit.

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s pretty funny considering that all y’all do is cry about Trump losing to an imbecile… and thinking things will be different the next time around. 

It's pretty funny that you whine about Trump as much as anybody whines about him losing. Oh the irony.

And I hope Trump wins the next presidential race. And I hope it will not be different. Well, a little different. I hope he goes after the ones that went after him. I hope he drains the swamp a lot more than he accomplished the first time. But I have a feeling he will once again be nice to the people that inflicted so much harm to his presidency. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if so many people had not acted like "garbage" towards him.