LCM at Silsbee

Who That

13 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Kinda wish we were flying low like last year. All a ranking does is put a big target on your back.

This game might be closer than some think, too. LCM has some talent.

Well, there's no flying low at this point.  But really, I think everybody, including the kids, knows that there isn't that much separation between No. 2 and No. 25 this year.  And there are unranked dark horses as well.  The Tigers had that reality driven home to them Friday night.  It's a real cat fight to earn the to be the David who takes on the Faith Family Goliath.

2 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Well, there's no flying low at this point.  But really, I think everybody, including the kids, knows that there isn't that much separation between No. 2 and No. 25 this year.  And there are unranked dark horses as well.  The Tigers had that reality driven home to them Friday night.  It's a real cat fight to earn the to be the David who takes on the Faith Family Goliath.

LCM good this year?

OF beat LCM. Silsbee beat Orange Field quite handily. If you go by that this should be a relatively easy game for the Tigers.  You can't just go by that type of logic though.  Silsbee had a good outside shooting game against Lumberton.  As a result I knew they should probably shoot more from the outside against WOS and thet would probably backfire.  I don't know for sure cause I didn't see or hear the game.  That shouldn't be a problem tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing the game tonight.