Synagogue Hostage Taker Dead

Hagar

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Did he sneak through the southern border?

Valid question.  I give it a 50-50 chance.  I will say, now, he’s where he needs to be.

BTW, this pos was a supporter of Aafia Siddiqui, AKA Lady Al Qaeda.  She’s in a Federal Prison in Ft Worth.  Educated at MIT, she was capture in Afghanistan shooting at American Soldiers.  The really scary part, when she was captured she had documents/instructions on how to make a Dirty Bomb and how to weaponize the Ebola virus, plus making of chemical weapons.

This is the hidden content, please

These Muslims are dangerous and radical.  Make no mistake, some day they’re going to release a WMD in the United States.  And as we allow more of them into the US, we only add to the problem.  It’s analogous to letting snakes into your house.  Many are non-poisonous, but some deadly ones will inevitably come in.  

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Accomplices? 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

They didn’t quite cover this on my “Are You Kidding Me” thread, but maybe they are investigating as to whether or not he hated Jews.

Well the way it was written it came of like they were investigating why they shot him and who shot him(LEO)

as in “was it justified”

also it could just be the reporter trying to stir mess up like usual.

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well the way it was written it came of like they were investigating why they shot him and who shot him(LEO)

as in “was it justified”

also it could just be the reporter trying to stir mess up like usual.

I took it as a routine investigation. I mean that when someone is killed, there is always investigation to see what happened, it might be on video with 20 witnesses but you can’t just walk away and say it was justified. Also in a case like this they want to find if anyone else is involved. He does not even have to be a terror attack but just a local crime.

It can be a felony for three people to discuss a felony and then at least one person do some overt act to further the crime  that is how a conspiracy is made.

My best friend at work shot and killed a guy one day while on duty. It was on two different cameras from two different angles they were very clear with audio. Basically a private citizen could have walked up, watched the videos and in three minutes proclaimed the officer not guilty. It was that obvious but… there had to be a thorough independent  investigation and a grand jury review  to see what would take a couple of minutes to determine.

I have no problem with that because to do otherwise would be claimed to be a cover-up.

That is how I look at this case. They obviously want to know if there’s someone else out there with help this man first because he would be helping a terrorist and part of the crime and secondly they might be plotting something else. They also want to review the police actions to make sure of what happened. 

EDIT: So I guess I agree with you, they are looking at it to see if it is justified but that is always. It’s not because this is a special case or that they doubt the officer(s). 

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Can't seem to make up their mind, reminds me of the CDC.

They tried to sell it as just a nutter.  According to the initial FBI assessment the guy just happened to go into a Jewish Synagogue - it wasn’t a terrorist act.  Same law enforcement agency that labels parents as Terrorist but doesn’t want to label a Muslim taking over a Jewish Synagogue as a Terrorist.  I’d ask our liberal friends to explain that to me but no doubt they’d try.  Now had the guy taken a School Board hostage, oh wow.  Big time Terrorist.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

They tried to sell it as just a nutter.  According to the initial FBI assessment the guy just happened to go into a Jewish Synagogue - it wasn’t a terrorist act.  Same law enforcement agency that labels parents as Terrorist but doesn’t want to label a Muslim taking over a Jewish Synagogue as a Terrorist.  I’d ask our liberal friends to explain that to me but no doubt they’d try.  Now had the guy taken a School Board hostage, oh wow.  Big time Terrorist.

Agree, it's alarming how "woke" the FBI has become.

It is likely a cover-up for the administration.

I don’t blame administration one bit for this radicalize nut case. No matter who the president was, he would have done what he did. For political purposes however, they don’t want the current administration to look bad because obviously some people will blame them. They also don’t want anyone to think there are issues that threaten the national requiring a response. 

This “he ain’t no terrorist” response from the FBI was a joke.  As said in this article, “The zillionth Democrat production of ‘Pretend it’s not an Islamic Terrorist even when a five year old can tell it’s Islamic Terrorism’”.  And the writers response, “It’s both tedious & dangerous that Americans are subjected to the charade of Woke Law Enforcement pretending to not know the motives of Islamic Terrorists who’ve just done Islamic Terrorist things”.

20 hours ago, baddog said:

They didn’t quite cover this on my “Are You Kidding Me” thread, but maybe they are investigating as to whether or not he hated Jews.

Sorry bd.  Didn’t realize your thread was on same subject.  😖

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

A known jihadist came into the US and took hostages at a targeted synagogue while the FBI was busy going after January 6th MAGA Grannies. 

Sounds similar to the Gestapo or KGB.  I hated to see the Media attach to the teat of the Democratic Party, but it’s scary as hell to see the DOJ/FBI attach to one.  

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

The FBI now says that it is not only a terror attack but was targeting the Jewish community.

It only took about 48 hours for what some people claim is the preeminent law-enforcement agency in this country, to figure out what everybody else took about 30 seconds to figure out.

I completely understand that you don’t know something until you investigate it thoroughly. With the original statement that there is nothing to indicate the Jewish community was targeted seems rather disingenuous. If they did not want to commit out of political correctness, a better statement would seem to have been, we don’t know yet but it appears to have targeted the Jewish community.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

These folks are sick.

There is obviously some kind of mental illness going on within the group.

“White supremacist” seems to be the answer to any question that comes up. Is like some form of Tourette’s or OCD.

Why does a Beaumont city councilman want to bring the Battleship Texas to Beaumont? White supremacy.

Why does a substantial percentage of Americans not want to take the Covid vaccine? White supremacy.

Why are Bidens poll numbers some of the lowest in history? White supremacy.

Why did the Cowboys have about five penalties in the game that kept them from beating San Francisco? White supremacy.

And so it goes…

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

There is obviously some kind of mental illness going on within the group.

“White supremacist” seems to be the answer to any question that comes up. Is like some form of Tourette’s or OCD.

Why does a Beaumont city councilman want to bring the Battleship Texas to Beaumont? White supremacy.

Why does a substantial percentage of Americans not want to take the Covid vaccine? White supremacy.

Why are Bidens poll numbers some of the lowest in history? White supremacy.

Why did the Cowboys have about five penalties in the game that kept them from beating San Francisco? White supremacy.

And so it goes…

Agree 100%, and I wasn’t being facetious with the sick remark, these folks truly have an illness.

13 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

🤦‍♂️

I wonder if she has confirmed it’s a low-life Muslim pos that did it, or has she just crawled back into a hole until her next chance to blame white supremacy for something?  Heaven knows Democrats will never blame Muslims or Islam.  Do you wonder why - because they’ve brought millions into our country for a future voting block.  Knowing that they’re risking American lives, because sooner or later some of them are going to release a WMD.  It’s inevitable.  Yet the Dems will sacrifice the casualties, the very safety of the United States, for votes.  It’s unbelievable.  Even now as I share this, I can’t hardly get my mind around it.

The Biden administration through the Home Land Security gave a special Visa to this clown.  He applied and got it.  He came from Briton, went through JFK and then on to Dallas.  Went straight through the TSA!  Makes one feel all warm and cozy concerning the TSA.  Anyway, These special Visas ARE NOT supposed to be given if the individual has a criminal record.  This individual did.  So, I guess it's correct what I heard that last year Joebama basically said muslim terrorism is not a big concern anymore.  The main concern?  White Supremacy!!  You can't make this up, folks!