Trump Really Could Be On His Way Back To The White House!

Reagan

43 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I know a bird-themed poster is going to have a stroke; and we’ll have to endure multiple extremely lengthy posts about the evils of even thinking about such brazen ideas.

Yep, we’ll have listen how we can’t allow this immoral man in the White House while he worships his god, the leader of infanticide that is there now.

I hope people will remember we’re voting for a President, not for a Pope.  Imo, Jimmy Carter was probably the most Christian President we ever had.  He walks the walk, but as President, he was a dismal failure.  Before Biden, he was the worst president in my lifetime.  Most everyone agrees, Trump is a loudmouth, brash, obnoxious, individual (essentially a typical Yankee), but the man knows how to be a President.  He got things done.  He was respected (feared?) by our enemies.  He appeared to have some understanding of the economy, which amazingly is a rare thing in DC.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

I hope people will remember we’re voting for a President, not for a Pope.  Imo, Jimmy Carter was probably the most Christian President we ever had.  He walks the walk, but as President, he was a dismal failure.  Before Biden, he was the worst president in my lifetime.  Most everyone agrees, Trump is a loudmouth, brash, obnoxious, individual (essentially a typical Yankee), but the man knows how to be a President.  He got things done.  He was respected (feared?) by our enemies.  He appeared to have some understanding of the economy, which amazingly is a rare thing in DC.

I agree. I am not buying that people made a point to go out an vote against their wallet especially knowing Biden could not even run a lemonade stand based on his 40 years in DC. Sorry folks but sometimes you got to be a Meanie to get things done.  Trump has proven he knows how to make the economy sing that is before the plandemic. Your not going to convince me that Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama got in his first election on top of the fact Trump received 11 million more votes than he did in his 1st election. Not buying it.

38 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I agree. I am not buying that people make a point to go out an vote against their wallet especially knowing Biden could not even run a lemonade stand. Sorry folks but sometimes you got to be a Meanie to get things done.  Trump has proven he knows how to make the economy sing that is before the plandemic. Your not going to convince me that Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama got in his first election on top of the fact Trump received 11 million more votes than he did in his 1st election. Not buying it.

Nor am I.  Makes no sense, mathematically or politically.  Had Trump not set a record for votes - had Biden squeaked out a win - had Trump done a lousy job as President - if Biden was a super candidate (he couldn’t get enough folks to come out to a rally to make two football teams), I could accept it as probably legit.  As it is there’s no legitimate reason for the outcome.  Orange man bad just doesn’t explain it to me and that’s the only reason I’ve heard for Biden winning. To me all facts indicate the election was won illegally.  But if someone can come up with four sound reasons Biden won to refute the four sound reasons I posted that it was a fraudulent election, I’d be glad to hear them.  It doesn’t feel me with joy to think our elections have become a joke.

And while we’re on the subject, Biden trying to get his voting bill passed said, “It’s the people who count the votes”, essentially repeating the words attributed to Stalin, “who people vote for does not determine the outcome, it’s who counts the votes”.  Wonder if Joe was revealing how he won in 2020?  I think he was.

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Nor am I.  Makes no sense, mathematically or politically.  Had Trump not set a record for votes - had Biden squeaked out a win - had Trump done a lousy job as President - if Biden was a super candidate (he couldn’t get enough folks to come out to a rally to make two football teams), I could accept it as probably legit.  As it is there’s no legitimate reason for the outcome.  Orange man bad just doesn’t explain it to me and that’s the only reason I’ve heard for Biden winning. To me all facts indicate the election was won illegally.  But if someone can come up with four sound reasons Biden won to refute the four sound reasons I posted that it was a fraudulent election, I’d be glad to hear them.  It doesn’t feel me with joy to think our elections have become a joke.

And while we’re on the subject, Biden trying to get his voting bill passed said, “It’s the people who count the votes”, essentially repeating the words attributed to Stalin, “who people vote for does not determine the outcome, it’s who counts the votes”.  Wonder if Joe was revealing how he won in 2020?  I think he was.

I agree 💯%. It doesn’t pass the smell test even if I had 4 noses. 
A lie repeated a 1,000 times (Media) does not make it true. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I agree 💯%. It doesn’t pass the smell test even if I had 4 noses. 
A lie repeated a 1,000 times (Media) does not make it true. 

“A lie doesn’t become truth, a wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good just because it’s accepted by a majority” 

Booker T. Washington

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

“A lie doesn’t become truth, a wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good just because it’s accepted by a majority” 

Booker T. Washington

Which is the intent of the United States Constitution and more specifically the Bill of Rights.

A majority (pure democracy) should not be able to take away your right to an Attorney, your right to remain silent, your right to free speech, etc.

Like the saying goes… Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Did y'all see where Trump is already shredding Desantis at his rallies?  

The next time you won't have a sleepy Biden as competition... they'll put somebody likable up who will walk all over Trump.  

The masses aren't going to go form hating Trump to loving him... they'll just hate Biden and elect somebody who is neither Trump or Biden. 

If Trump runs again, the Dems will win.  Mark it down.  

*Even if Trump doesn't win the R nomination, so many of his hare-brained supporters will pout instead of voting in the general.  

It amazes me how blind his followers are. 

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The next time you won't have a sleepy Biden as competition... they'll put somebody likable up who will walk all over Trump.  

The masses aren't going to go form hating Trump to loving him... they'll just hate Biden and elect somebody who is neither Trump or Biden. 

*Even if Trump doesn't win the R nomination, so many of his hare-brained supporters will pout instead of voting in the general.  

Give me a list of these likable democrats.  They were so likable that they couldn’t win the nomination over the old fool.

It amazes me how delirious his haters are, lol.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Gee, didn’t Kamala call Biden a racist then agree to be his VP? Mud slinging is all it is anymore. 

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

I hope she dies before then. It would be the best thing she could do for this country.

Most parties won't re-nominate a candidate.  If they've put their whole weight behind somebody and he/she doesn't deliver, they won't do it again.  

She came up short against Obama in 2008 in the primaries and short against Trump in the general in 2016.  

The sad thing is that her best opportunity would have been in 2004.  When that cycle started in 2003 nobody believed that W Bush could be beat.  Hillary sat out by mistake, I believe. By the time that the election came around in the fall of 2004, Bush had his hands full with Kerry.... the "I guess nobody else is gonna run" candidate.  

People still had pretty fond memories of the Clintons at that point... I think history might have worked out totally different if she'd run in 2004.