Barbers Hill 35 Beaumont United 56/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Barbers Hill 35 Beaumont United 56/FINAL

I will say this.  When your 3 pt shots aren’t falling, then you need to take it to the cup.  And with the big size advantage we had, we should have been doing that and going to the post from initial tip-off.  Those guys hung around and made this a game until the 3rd period.  We can’t have that.  We have ti put these teams away early.  I can imagine how this will turn out if we play like this at their house.  

On 1/15/2022 at 3:31 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I will say this.  When your 3 pt shots aren’t falling, then you need to take it to the cup.  And with the big size advantage we had, we should have been doing that and going to the post from initial tip-off.  Those guys hung around and made this a game until the 3rd period.  We can’t have that.  We have ti put these teams away early.  I can imagine how this will turn out if we play like this at their house.  

Worst cause by then i assume United will be healthy and at full strength...Mickles is out also which brings in another defender and Arceneaux is a challenge they dont have an answer for.