TxHighSchoolBaseball.com Pre Season Top 25 polls

aTmfan06

6A

1. Southlake Carroll

2. Rockwall

3. Katy Tompkins

4. Rockwall Heath ( Defending State Champs)

5. Lake Travis

6. Prosper

7. Smithson Valley

8. Flower Mound Marcus

9.Strake jesuit

10. Katy Cinco Ranch

5A

1. Friendswood

2. Lubbock Cooper

3. Lucas Lovejoy

4. Leander Rouse

5. College Station

6. Mansfield Legacy

7. Prosper Rock Hill

8. Corpus Christi Ray

9. Santa Fe

10. San Antonio Alamo Heights

4A

1. Sinton

2. Corpus Christi Calallen

3. Rusk

4. Texarkana Pleasant Grove ( Defending State Champs)

5. China Spring

6. Argyle

7. Celina

8. Boerne

9. Liberty Eylau

10. Lufkin Hudson

3A

1. London

2. Brock

3. Gunter

4. Jim Ned

5. Grandview

6. Shallowater

7. Atlanta

8. Bishop

9. Cameron Yoe

10. Woodville

2A

1. New Deal ( Defending State Champs)

2. Garrison

3. Bosqueville

4. Shiner

5. Anson

6. Muenster

7. Alto

8. Sabinal

9. Albany

10. Beckville

6 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

6A

1. Southlake Carroll

2. Rockwall

3. Katy Tompkins

4. Rockwall Heath ( Defending State Champs)

5. Lake Travis

6. Prosper

7. Smithson Valley

8. Flower Mound Marcus

9.Strake jesuit

10. Katy Cinco Ranch

5A

1. Friendswood

2. Lubbock Cooper

3. Lucas Lovejoy

4. Leander Rouse

5. College Station

6. Mansfield Legacy

7. Prosper Rock Hill

8. Corpus Christi Ray

9. Santa Fe

10. San Antonio Alamo Heights

4A

1. Sinton

2. Corpus Christi Calallen

3. Rusk

4. Texarkana Pleasant Grove ( Defending State Champs)

5. China Spring

6. Argyle

7. Celina

8. Boerne

9. Liberty Eylau

10. Lufkin Hudson

3A

1. London

2. Brock

3. Gunter

4. Jim Ned

5. Grandview

6. Shallowater

7. Atlanta

8. Bishop

9. Cameron Yoe

10. Woodville

2A

1. New Deal ( Defending State Champs)

2. Garrison

3. Bosqueville

4. Shiner

5. Anson

6. Muenster

7. Alto

8. Sabinal

9. Albany

10. Beckville

I check that website and don't see any of this. Where did you find? I would love to see website that you found. I would appreciate if you do. My son is playing baseball and cannot wait to watch him!

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Depending on the situation…. Idk what position the kid played BUT losing a ace pitcher in baseball vs losing a great outfielder or infielder isn’t the same

i don't care how good of pitcher  or player you are if you are a distraction in the dugout/field getting rid of that person will make your TEAM better.

i watched a local team lose 2 D1 pitchers(one was distraction).  the next year when the TEAM did not have the distraction the they won a state title.

On 1/21/2022 at 11:01 PM, aTmfan06 said:

I don’t think the site is a “joke”. They are going off of returning starters and last season player accolades. 

I guess it’s a matter of opinion. I think someone said how do you not have BH ranked after winning state. I responded after seeing they don’t have BH actually in the top 20 of 5A. BH lost some really good players, but they have quiet a bit coming back that are good. Santa Fe, wasn’t very good last year is ranked this year. Either way, rankings don’t mean a whole lot, I was giving one persons opinion. I’ve kept of with the site for about 10 years, so there’s that.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

I guess it’s a matter of opinion. I think someone said how do you not have BH ranked after winning state. I responded after seeing they don’t have BH actually in the top 20 of 5A. BH lost some really good players, but they have quiet a bit coming back that are good. Santa Fe, wasn’t very good last year is ranked this year. Either way, rankings don’t mean a whole lot, I was giving one persons opinion. I’ve kept of with the site for about 10 years, so there’s that.

No I hear ya lol

On 1/21/2022 at 6:33 PM, pine curtain said:

i don't care how good of pitcher  or player you are if you are a distraction in the dugout/field getting rid of that person will make your TEAM better.

i watched a local team lose 2 D1 pitchers(one was distraction).  the next year when the TEAM did not have the distraction the they won a state title.

I’m not certain on the stats but I heard he scored like 9 or 10 runs of the 14 they scored in the playoffs and was their series starter for most of the playoffs. I didn’t see any playoff games that is just hear say. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 1:59 PM, Waterboys said:

I’m not certain on the stats but I heard he scored like 9 or 10 runs of the 14 they scored in the playoffs and was their series starter for most of the playoffs. I didn’t see any playoff games that is just hear say. 

He was the leader of a very young team. He was 2-2 as the opening game starter. He led the team at the plate as well. Buna had 3 freshman and 3 sophomores that started last year. They will be deep in pitching again this year. We will see how it plays out. 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:59 PM, Waterboys said:

If your referring to Buna they scored 38 and allowed 28 in 11 playoff games and their senior starter went 2-2 on game 1 starts and their freshman went 3-1 on game 2 starts and their sophomore went 2-1 on game 3 starts