Biden says "school parents" = domestics terrorists, Antifa = not terrorists.

Separation Scientist

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

But…but what about those mean tweets! You know supposedly 81 million individuals voted for all these great policies that’s being implemented by the Brandon Regime.

No, it was 81 million decent people who weren't willing to ignore the blatant evil that Trump presented on a daily basis.  Unlike most "Christian" and "conservative" people that I know... they were all willing to overlook all of his misdeeds and vote Trump anyways.  But somehow it's the decent people who are now being blamed.  Christians and conservatives had a chance to denounce Trump's Godless behaviors and nominate a morally decent candidate, but they didn't.  That's who's to blame for the current mess... People like you who blindly ignored Trump's garbage.  

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, it was 81 million decent people who weren't willing to ignore the blatant evil that Trump presented on a daily basis.  Unlike most "Christian" and "conservative" people that I know... they were all willing to overlook all of his misdeeds and vote Trump anyways.  But somehow it's the decent people who are now being blamed.  Christians and conservatives had a chance to denounce Trump's Godless behaviors and nominate a morally decent candidate, but they didn't.  That's who's to blame for the current mess... People like you who blindly ignored Trump's garbage.  

You literally just said Nothing. Smh

Misinformation is not the same as disinformation, which is deliberate & designed to deceive - like telling the nation for three years there’s evidence of Russia-collusion when you know there is none. Or accusing your opponent of doing what you admitted doing on-camera in Ukraine.

Lets not forget 6th January narrative falling apart from all the lies and deception. 
YOU GOT NOTHING BUT TDS! Lol

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s your fearless leader today. How embarrassing.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I never thought Trump was the best. I would have voted for 10+ others before him. He did pick a Christian conservative, Mike Pence as VP. With all Trumps faults that spoke volumes to me.

Now, do you even remember the alternative?  Hillary "THE CRIMINAL"  Clinton. 

Trump and his baggage ANY DAY of the week over that. Nothing more needs to be said. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That is some kind of fantasy-world overly dramatized post. Drama Queens all over the world would drop their jaws in amazement if they read this. Liberal pundits would drop to their knees in worship, labeling you the new "King of TDS" if they saw this...especially the first line. Good one. Thanks for the laugh.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What evil did Trump present?

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

🤦

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol... but he somehow managed to beat the brakes off of your Orange God.  

Too funny. 

What’s funny is reading your nonsensical Jibberish. Lol

Here’s you a interesting article about your 6th January Fake Insurrection. Dang ….. the lies just keep getting exposed. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

81 million decent? 😂

blatant evil? …..if he s a blatant evil then what do you call the regime in power now cause you know murdering babies to use their stem cells, letting heinous criminals go or just not enforcing the law, inflation, Afghanistan, defund police, oil industry, the border debacle and all the harm it’s caused…etc do you want me to keep going.

Biden s evil has been on display for a long  time and on taxpayers dime

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

What’s funny is reading your nonsensical Jibberish. Lol

Here’s you a interesting article about your 6th January Fake Insurrection. Dang ….. the lies just keep getting exposed. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Y’all are some idiots. When you storm the House Chamber with intentions of halting the transfer of power and assassinating the Vice President, you should expect that getting shot in the face is a likely (and deserved) outcome. 

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Fixed it for you. 

Also I’m not a trumper 

I didn’t vote for him in the primary

when it came to president had to pick lesser of two evils….that was a no brainer. Mom and dad didn’t pamper or coddle me so mean tweets didn’t phase me.  

baby killers are evil so they ll never get my vote.  

12 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Also I’m not a trumper 

I didn’t vote for him in the primary

when it came to president had to pick lesser of two evils….that was a no brainer. Mom and dad didn’t pamper or coddle me so mean tweets didn’t phase me.  

baby killers are evil so they ll never get my vote.  

But Trump personally paid for at least  eight abortions of his own children!!!!!

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Fixed it for you. 

Did you really just accuse Trump of exhibiting "evil" actions on a daily basis, then when called out to offer evidence of this evilness, just double down on nonsensical childishness. You made an accusation. BS Wildcats asked you to back up your statement. 5GallonBucket did the same. (I didn't because it is just too comical.) Now you try to avoid your blatant lie that you got called on by attempting to ignore the request for evidence? Wow...the question now is...what is more childish: Trump's mean tweets or your false accusations? Do you feel manly by calling someone "garbage" when you display a more deplorable stance? I get that people hate Trump. Why should sensible people not hate you? Are you not equal or more guilty of what you hate him for?

So again, what actions by Trump do you qualify as "evil"? We would like to decide whether your accusations have merit? This is merely rhetorical, but I want to offer you a second chance to run from your slander.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all are some idiots. When you storm the House Chamber with intentions of halting the transfer of power and assassinating the Vice President, you should expect that getting shot in the face is a likely (and deserved) outcome. 

Sorry….but that’s not what the facts are bearing out. Here’s you some vitamin C.🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

DOJ & FBI are creations of Congress. Congress has the power to dissolve them. The idea that they can choose which information to give Congress is an illusion perpetrated by them. AG Garland must answer the question: Did federal assets encourage protestors to enter the Capitol?

Now who’s perpetrating evil?

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But Trump personally paid for at least  eight abortions of his own children!!!!!

Really…you know this as factual?

if he did then it’s wrong, but I don’t know that. All I can do is vote based on what I know and their platform/record. So people like murkowski(Alaska) and collins(Maine) I would never vote for even if they were the republicans nominee for president.  Same goes for Sarah Davis (texas state rep) she would never get my vote.  I just simply wouldn’t vote unless their was another candidate of another party (highly unlikely)that was pro life.

you still have yet to answer the question?

I believe the lying media (click bate) has influenced your perception when it comes trump and his success in looking out for country 1st and foremost…..along with your sourness of Clinton getting beat in 2016.  

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Sorry….but that’s not what the facts are bearing out. Here’s you some vitamin C.🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

DOJ & FBI are creations of Congress. Congress has the power to dissolve them. The idea that they can choose which information to give Congress is an illusion perpetrated by them. AG Garland must answer the question: Did federal assets encourage protestors to enter the Capitol?

Now who’s perpetrating evil?

So by your argument, undercover cops buying drugs from drug dealers is now evil on the part of the cops?  Stop making excuses for your Klan buddies.

Trump's followers are fools. 

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Really…you know this as factual?

if he did then it’s wrong, but I don’t know that. All I can do is vote based on what I know and their platform/record. So people like murkowski(Alaska) and collins(Maine) I would never vote for even if they were the republicans nominee for president.  Same goes for Sarah Davis (texas state rep) she would never get my vote.  I just simply wouldn’t vote unless their was another candidate of another party (highly unlikely)that was pro life.

you still have yet to answer the question?

I believe the lying media (click bate) has influenced your perception when it comes trump and his success in looking out for country 1st and foremost…..along with your sourness of Clinton getting beat in 2016.  

So let me get this straight... You say "baby killers will never get my vote" which is a pretty strong statement with zero wiggle room, but then when pressed on the fact that Trump avoided the direct question on whether or not he'd actually paid for one, you stammer "if...if....if...... if he did then it's wrong, but I don't know that."    That, my friend, is a cuck move.