BMTSoulja1

Nederland @ United/post updates/ SheWolves win 68-22!

Recommended Posts

1
On 1/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, kenny powers said:

Dang what happened to Nederland, werent they suppose to return almost everyone? What is their district record?

 

BU will blowout BH next week. 

I know the pg had Covid but not sure when she was due to return

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, kenny powers said:

Dang what happened to Nederland, werent they suppose to return almost everyone? What is their district record?

 

BU will blowout BH next week. 

Barbers Hill is a formidable rival district opponent playing at home United will have to bring their  "A"  Game to get out of there with

the "W"... The terminology blowout is an overstatement. United should not sleep on Barbers Hill they are capable...jmo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, JustUs said:

Barbers Hill is a formidable rival district opponent playing at home United will have to bring their  "A"  Game to get out of there with

the "W"... The terminology blowout is an overstatement. United should not sleep on Barbers Hill they are capable...jmo

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that are not capable. The coach has zero game planning skills. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kenny powers said:

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that are not capable. The coach has zero game planning skills. 

Might want to rethink this comment. I have a lot of respect for Coach Harris and Coach Brown, both are dang good coaches!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,898
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Ls19214
    Newest Member
    Ls19214
    Joined
×
  • Create New...