2 Lumberton ISD employees arrested and fired…

BMTSoulja1

I have to wonder at the level of stupidity. It isn’t because some teenagers got something to drink. OMG!! Shocking!!

Uhhhhhh……. No.

For two people in their position however, what were they thinking?

Let’s see, surely these teenagers will keep their mouths’ shut and not talk to anyone about what’s happening and thereby causing us to lose our careers and become criminals.

It should be a crime just to be that stupid…….

They should have been charged with two crimes. One for giving alcohol to minors and a second for being an almost unbelievable level of stupidity. 

Unbelievably stupid.  As an educator I’ve always worried when we have crawfish boils and teens come over and drink with their parents.  I know that that’s legal, but the optics aren’t great.  We’ve always just said they can’t do it.  The idiocy in actually providing kids with alcohol when you work for a school is mind blowing.  

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just assumed it was a male teacher trying to make up ground with female students.  Both of these educators were female... It's not what I expected.

For whatever reason it seems like more female teachers get busted doing that sort of thing than male teachers... maybe it's just a numbers game, i don't know.  

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:05 AM, tvc184 said:

I have to wonder at the level of stupidity. It isn’t because some teenagers got something to drink. OMG!! Shocking!!

Uhhhhhh……. No.

For two people in their position however, what were they thinking?

Let’s see, surely these teenagers will keep their mouths’ shut and not talk to anyone about what’s happening and thereby causing us to lose our careers and become criminals.

It should be a crime just to be that stupid…….

They should have been charged with two crimes. One for giving alcohol to minors and a second for being an almost unbelievable level of stupidity. 

I agree with the bold statement, but someone better start building a lot more jails if that becomes a crime.  🤣