Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking!

Reagan

Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme — 242 Ballot Traffickers Detected!!    From the article:  "Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia.  Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. 
This is completely illegal.  No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.

This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud."

This is the hidden content, please

On 1/5/2022 at 12:34 AM, Reagan said:

Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme — 242 Ballot Traffickers Detected!!    From the article:  "Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia.  Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. 
This is completely illegal.  No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.

This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud."

This is the hidden content, please

PAMFAM10     909

PAMFAM10
   16 hours ago,  CardinalBacker said: 

All of us saw what happened. Cops being beaten to death on the steps, destruction of federal property, the gallows that was erected for Mike Pence. 

Y’all want to pretend it never happened. Or that it wasn’t trump supporters, it was Nancy Pelosi’s son in law in a Buffalo hat. Or some other ridiculous crap. 

Expand  

This group still believe trump won the election. So goodluck. 

I’ll never believe the election was legit.  Joe May have won but no way he wins by 7 million with both sitting a record for votes.  Historically and mathematically it just doesn’t add up.  Disagree if you want, we’re all entitled to an opinion.  In thoroughbred racing it’s said a horse’s future is judged by his past.  Using that theory on the 2020 election results and it doesn’t add up.  Had the names been reversed of the results, I’d still think it wasn’t legit.  Could be the Republicans stacked the vote, but since the Dems won the tight, important races (by small numbers), it appears the Dems are the culprit.

Was there voter fraud?  More likely than not.  Was it enough to overturn the election?  Probably not.  As much as I wish Trump had won, if there was widespread fraud, as Trump claimed, there would be undeniable proof of it.  Trump has the money to hire the best investigators out there.  He definitely could have done better than the rag tag team of attorneys he had.  All we can hope for is a win in 2024, and ti not let the Dims send out ballots without any type of vetting.  

#letsgobrandon

#fjb

The thing that gets me, is that with all the things that lead us to believe there was voter fraud, and I believe there was, the ones who think that it only affects the “Trumpers” are the real fools. It affects everyone and has taken away all of our precious right to vote for who we want to represent us. It’s truly amazing how the left thinks no harm has been done and also think the right are nothing more than conspiracy theorists and morons. Truly amazing. It has to be nothing more than message board zingers. Who on earth can possibly be that blind?

8 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Tell us PamFam, do you believe there was voter fraud?

As much as anytime before. Enough to change the outcome of the election no. If I’m wrong than trump his lawyers many republicans governors senators and congressmen have failed to bring forward any significant proof. Two years now.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

As much as anytime before. Enough to change the outcome of the election no. If I’m wrong than trump his lawyers many republicans governors senators and congressmen have failed to bring forward any significant proof. Two years now.

Then there are levels of fraud that you are willing to accept. Truly sad. 

Here’s a valid question for those of you that believe there was no significant voter fraud:

If there was no voter fraud, why do the Democrats fight tooth & nail to prevent laws that help secure that voting is legitimate?

First and foremost, voter ID.  You have to have an ID for a gazillion reasons, yet the Dems claim that blacks are unable to get one (why?  To lazy?  Not smart enough?  You’ll have to ask a rule making Democrat).  And throughout all this I never heard them say whites can’t get one, or Latinos, or orientals, just blacks. The same Dems who require an ID before you can get into the Democratic Convention.  Saw a reporter asking blacks on the street in NYC.  They were indignant about the Dem insinuation, and rightfully so.  Were I black that would urinate me off to no end.  And what does that ID do?  The same thing it does if you want to buy a pack of cigarettes - it ensures that the person voting as John Smith actually is John Smith.  What do the Dems call it - voter suppression.  I can only see one reason why someone would have a problem with laws to ensure the sanctity of voting, it interferes with your ability to cheat.  If someone, anyone, has another reason, please post it here.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The same folks that say move along on the election fraud because it's been a year were supportive of a four year witch hunt on the Russian collusion.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong with these folks.

Who was supportive of a 4 year witch hunt? And doesn’t that make you as dumb as a democrat. Or do you plan to only cry 3 years.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Who was supportive of a 4 year witch hunt? And doesn’t that make you as dumb as a democrat. Or do you plan to only cry 3 years.

Democrats were guilty of the 4 year witch hunt and it was based on data that was made up by democrats.

I've made may peace that Biden is the President and it won't be overturned but at least the voter fraud is a valid reason to be concerned.  

Sad that your hatred for Trump outweighs your concern to even want to know to what extent the voter fraud occured.

Conservatives don't cry, they just want to right wrongs, the crying is left to the liberals and moderates, and I mean literally, just google some of the footage when Trump won.

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Never said that did you complain about the fraud that happened in 2016(truly sad) trump lost just let it go 

You said “enough to change the outcome of the election, no”. Do you admit there was fraud, just not enough to worry about.

You mean when Hillary tried the same thing as Biden but the machines malfunctioned? What fraud in 2016?

On 1/9/2022 at 1:19 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Was there voter fraud?  More likely than not.  Was it enough to overturn the election?  Probably not.  As much as I wish Trump had won, if there was widespread fraud, as Trump claimed, there would be undeniable proof of it.  Trump has the money to hire the best investigators out there.  He definitely could have done better than the rag tag team of attorneys he had.  All we can hope for is a win in 2024, and ti not let the Dims send out ballots without any type of vetting.  

#letsgobrandon

#fjb

Wow, this post is massive progress. Not even trolling or being facetious 

🤙🏼🤙🏼