Ghislaine Maxwell Guilty

Unwoke

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

If Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty of the selling underage sex then name every single buyer. Every. Single. One.

The time to do that was before the guilty verdict.  Would be interesting to know what type of bartering, if any, was going on behind the scenes.  Having said that, she hasn’t been sentenced yet.  Maybe negotiations are ongoing.   I would be willing, if I were prosecutor, to make her a pretty sweet deal to blow the lid on the whole thing (and more specifically, those who were in bed with Epstein, no pun intended). 

17 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

The time to do that was before the guilty verdict.  Would be interesting to know what type of bartering, if any, was going on behind the scenes.  Having said that, she hasn’t been sentenced yet.  Maybe negotiations are ongoing.   I would be willing, if I were prosecutor, to make her a pretty sweet deal to blow the lid on the whole thing (and more specifically, those who were in bed with Epstein, no pun intended). 

Oh there some bargaining going on alright, an that’s how to keep the elites names out of the news. I am on the same page as tvc. She’ll hang her self with a piece of thread that couldn’t hold the weight of 2 pounds. 

On another note Prosecutors end criminal case against 2 jail guards who falsified records on the night Epstein "killed himself on their watch" one day after Maxwell's trial. Unbelievable!

• 2 weeks later...

I just said I like the idea, your way over thinking my post. Supposedly 81 million brain dead individuals voted for this tyrannical regime. How do you like that influence? He’s literally tearing this country apart an that’s not exaggerating.  Term limits and congressional pay cuts is the least of my concern right now. 

Here’s a promise for you. “If like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like insurance you can keep your insurance”  What a bold face freaking lie that was!!!