Sugar Bowl Classic (Beaumont United)

Topdawg25

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Them country fools don't know about a loaded Duncanville lol. 

Lol Duncanville and Richardson it’s definitely different levels but let’s not forget what makes United special., They’re a Neighborhood team. . We all know how Dallas Area teams work 

25 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I’ll say this idk if United wins with Terrance but I think he would have been the best player on the floor. . 
Still can’t believe the talent that Newton  team has though. Idk if they recruit or not but they can go

Yes.  The Newton kid with the white headband got to the cup whenever he wanted.  And I have no idea why We stopped running the offense through Yates and why we couldn’t get out throes best player going.  Nonetheless, good tournament showing without ‘Da Truth’ on the floor.  Great exposure for our other kids.  Not back to the ol rat race (district play).

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes.  The Newton kid with the white headband got to the cup whenever he wanted.  And I have no idea why We stopped running the offense through Yates and why we couldn’t get out throes best player going.  Nonetheless, good tournament showing without ‘Da Truth’ on the floor.  Great exposure for our other kids.  Not back to the ol rat race (district play).

Agree if anybody Dotson stock went up big time. . Yates was already certified 

I feel the BU team came out here and played well. They were short handed to start with out the leader of the group T-Arce.. They played this team tight until they found some matchups that they liked. Looks as if Soph Payia got hurt during the game. He might have been the best rebounder during the tourney for BU but he had to play big because of T’s absence. I think Dotson and Yates played well but they just needed one more kid to have a good game and they could have pulled it off. Porchia looked to be hurt also after that foul. Because until then BU was getting after they a””. Now fully loaded BU wins by 8-10pts.. Also think this tourney help a lot of kids gets some minutes and exposure. BU is in a better situation going forward depth wise