Sugar Bowl Classic (Beaumont United)

Topdawg25

20 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

Everything goes thru#2 Stephon Castle...2023 6'6" guard

Is that the one with the dreads? I've seen highlights of em but I haven't seen an actual game this season. 

EDIT: I just looked it up, that's the same kid. He's committed to UConn btw. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Went back and watched the game from earlier.  BU played tough.  BU fans crack me up.  Last week it was the biased home refs, this week it’s the biased neutral refs.  If ridgeview had run through 23 more they would’ve probably won.

The BU fans you’re talking about simply wants it called both ways.  Certain calls happen on one end and not the other end.  Then when they realize they messed up, then you get a makeup call…

37 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The BU fans you’re talking about simply wants it called both ways.  Certain calls happen on one end and not the other end.  Then when they realize they messed up, then you get a makeup call…

I watched the whole game.  The refs were fine.  BU got away with a lot of stuff down low trying to rebound against their bigs, too.  That’s the fun part of being a fan, though.  Your guy bumps their guy and it’s a no-call you don’t say anything, they bump yours and it’s a no-call and you scream at the refs for five minutes.  Probably doesn’t do much to improve your team’s odds of getting a call, tbh.  For what it’s worth, Ridgeview ended the game in the bonus, and BU ended in the double bonus (and there was really only 1 foul at the end to intentionally send them to the line)

52 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I watched the whole game.  The refs were fine.  BU got away with a lot of stuff down low trying to rebound against their bigs, too.  That’s the fun part of being a fan, though.  Your guy bumps their guy and it’s a no-call you don’t say anything, they bump yours and it’s a no-call and you scream at the refs for five minutes.  Probably doesn’t do much to improve your team’s odds of getting a call, tbh.  For what it’s worth, Ridgeview ended the game in the bonus, and BU ended in the double bonus (and there was really only 1 foul at the end to intentionally send them to the line)

I think it’s basically the fans recording the video are bias and want every call in favor of bu… I don’t have a problem with it… always can hit the mute button lol