2022 Season

7 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Man, I know more than most what Vidor has coming back next year and the year after. Y’all ain’t fooling me! I’m looking forward to a  tough District schedule each week. It will only help us all going into the playoffs. 
Now as far as last years game, yea, I am still a little disappointed in the outcome. Ok, maybe more than a little. Lol But I hold no grudge on something I have no control over. I think we all opened some eyes last year and are all headed in the right direction going into 2022 & 2023. 

"Opened some eyes", caught teams by surprise...The real test starts now. Teams know what you're bringing to the table.

6 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

"Opened some eyes", caught teams by surprise...The real test starts now. Teams know what you're bringing to the table.

I agree. These next 7-8 months are important! A lot of off-season work. These boys know each other, see each other, are working out together, and pushing each other. A lot of good things going on in southeast Texas. 

8 hours ago, Raider24 said:

Man, I know more than most what Vidor has coming back next year and the year after. Y’all ain’t fooling me! I’m looking forward to a  tough District schedule each week. It will only help us all going into the playoffs. 
Now as far as last years game, yea, I am still a little disappointed in the outcome. Ok, maybe more than a little. Lol But I hold no grudge on something I have no control over. I think we all opened some eyes last year and are all headed in the right direction going into 2022 & 2023. 

I agree, iron sharpens iron and it will make us better come playoff time. But Lumberton did open eyes including mine as well. I can't wait to see how things shake out next season! But I just wanted to give you a hard time about that game... lol should be extra motivation for the Raiders nst time they play Vidor and I'm already looking forward to it.

18 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Move along Mr. Majestyk. Only person laughing at your comment is an lcm and tiger fan. Both chalked up "L's" playing Vidor.

I Laff 2. No Ls?

2 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

Ok...the floor is yours.

WhiLe I have the fLoor, I'LL say it's been cLean for a Long time. Been mopping yaLL up for years. WeLL, before they switched to scrimmages.

4 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I Laff 2. No Ls?

WhiLe I have the fLoor, I'LL say it's been cLean for a Long time. Been mopping yaLL up for years. WeLL, before they switched to scrimmages.

"I Laff 2. No Ls?"  I do not follow what you are trying to say. 

If you are trying to saying you have been mopping up by beating Vidor for years...please tell me where I said conditioning has anything to do with winning and losing?  I'll wait.

"I Laff 2. No Ls?"  I do not follow what you are trying to say. 

If you are trying to saying you have been mopping up by beating Vidor for years...please tell me where I said conditioning has anything to do with winning and losing?  I'll wait.

"I laughed too. No losses to Vidor last year."

You got me with the conditioning though. It really has nothing to with it. Or does it? Aggies knows what's up.

drummer boy.

Look P-nole. No offense taken. It's all in fun. Much respect to "East Beaumont". Again just jokes. Don't take things too serious. Hope to see a good scrimmage from yall again next August. Good luck.

15 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

"I laughed too. No losses to Vidor last year."

You got me with the conditioning though. It really has nothing to with it. Or does it? Aggies knows what's up.

Look P-nole. No offense taken. It's all in fun. Much respect to "East Beaumont". Again just jokes. Don't take things too serious. Hope to see a good scrimmage from yall again next August. Good luck.

I'm the least serious amongst this group. My philosophy is....if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

FYI...I'd rather be called "East Bmt" than West Orange 😉

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

I'm the least serious amongst this group. My philosophy is....if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

FYI...I'd rather be called "East Bmt" than West Orange 😉

No, I don't think so.  Your philosophy is.....If I can dish it out, why take it.  FYI......You are actually Western Orange county, which automatically gives you credibility by association.