PN-G Players support Faircloth

marshman

No horse in this race, and probably not aware of all the facts.  The ones I am knowledgeable about has this outsider scratching his head in bewilderment.  There should be some very good reason this is even something on the table.  I hope that’s the case rather than just a political “assassination”.  Hope the good folks of Port Neches and Groves find out the truth.

14 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Wonder why kids would need to show up and show support for their coach if these so called “rumors” weren’t true.  I’m gonna need @Stattraxto come out of retirement and give me an update.  He’s been dead on so far!

Rah Rah Rah!

I figure if the Superintendent could call me out by name to Admin, he surely Would be able to comment to the public. Last I looked these are not lifetime political positions. Starting from the top. Tax payer money??? I’m all ears. I stand by what I said 100%… And I think the kids have spoken. So to all the school board members and Admin, the ball is now in their court. Everyone has a voice. It’s called a democracy. For anyone who doubted my original post, you can quit now. I was 100% on target using a source that leaked the news from their own camp. Maybe in the future the board will be able to shed some light on the situation. But in the end, it’s all about votes. So 8500 season ticket holders will have a voice on all new elections. Do the right thing is all the kids asked. Makes sense to me….

5 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

While we’re discussing rumors in prior threads, La Vernia named its new HC/AD today. It’s not Faircloth.

Someone needs to talk to BF and see if he even wants to stick it out here, he’s been done pretty dirty over not wanting to say no… It’s a shame to be in a bind over trying to win, when winning is what should keep you employed…

I’ve no dog in this fight either, but do have a close friend and graduate of PNG along with all of his kids and was told by this friend that PNG always likes to do things and sweep them under the rug. In other words, on the surface to everyone else they want it to seem everything is squeaky clean but in reality theirs a lot of back stabbing and politics going on. Said it’s been that way forever. Again just what I’ve been told and could Possibly be that way in many districts across the state. 

18 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Someone needs to talk to BF and see if he even wants to stick it out here, he’s been done pretty dirty over not wanting to say no… It’s a shame to be in a bind over trying to win, when winning is what should keep you employed…

Winning isn’t everything but wanting to win is.   
- Vince Lombardi 

57 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I figure if the Superintendent could call me out by name to Admin, he surely Would be able to comment to the public. Last I looked these are not lifetime political positions. Starting from the top. Tax payer money??? I’m all ears. I stand by what I said 100%… And I think the kids have spoken. So to all the school board members and Admin, the ball is now in their court. Everyone has a voice. It’s called a democracy. For anyone who doubted my original post, you can quit now. I was 100% on target using a source that leaked the news from their own camp. Maybe in the future the board will be able to shed some light on the situation. But in the end, it’s all about votes. So 8500 season ticket holders will have a voice on all new elections. Do the right thing is all the kids asked. Makes sense to me….

And a couple members kids getting on here bashing BF. Elections do have consequences.