***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

25 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

They made it to the state title game with that offense unless I am missing the sarcasm?

Yep to a team that forced them to throw.  I like what LH does. The run the slot t the best but at some point you have to throw the ball. SOC was more athletic and deserved to win. 

7 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

yet only 60% of the site picked them... a lot of people on here don'tt actually watch any football then whats in front of them and then pretend they watch football. 

Who’d you pick to win between Crosby and Liberty Hill before Liberty Hill got out-athleted and won by 4 TD? I don’t think 40% of the site is stupid for picking LH.  I believe I picked them.  It was close to a tossup to me, and SOC didn’t exactly run them out of the stadium.  Tied after 3, and quite possibly only a 3-point win if liberty hill doesn’t turn it over on downs late on their own 24.

6 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

The UIL has really screwed the fans that don't have the right service.It should be made available to all texan fans.😒

Agree 100 percent, I am here all day Saturday so in person is better but EVERYONE should have the opportunity here in Texas to see this great spectacle at least on TV. The University of Austin Westlake looks as impressive warming up as they did in stomping Katy last week. Only about 20,000 here for this one.  🐻👍🏼✝️