***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

2 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

It got Liberty-Hill to the 5A title game… in 2021.  So.. love it or hate it.. can’t deny that it can and does work.

It's got them to the title game  more times than that . Its a good offense. I'm a Vidor fan so that's why I hate it,  It gets old year in and year out

Just now, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Its a good offense. I'm a Vidor fan so that's why I hate it. It gets old year in and year out

I understand.  Keep in mind that perhaps Vidor has the kind of players that need an offense similar to that of slot-T.  Everyone loves the idea of spreading it out or other high excitement strategies, but not everyone can do it.

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

I understand.  Keep in mind that perhaps Vidor has the kind of players that need an offense similar to that of slot-T.  Everyone loves the idea of spreading it out or other high excitement strategies, but not everyone can do it.

We are Slot-T philosophy experts in the V , we understand it more than most. I understand what you are saying completely but I still hate it. I just think we could have learned any offense in 20 years time

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

yet only 60% of the site picked them... a lot of people on here don'tt actually watch any football then whats in front of them and then pretend they watch football. 

Maybe they know more than you. Liberty Hill will still win because style of play will offset the talent deficit. Liberty Hill wears them down in the fourth and wins by2-3 scores