Girls scores 12/14

Jacks03

Thank you to whoever is doing this thread.  Coverage and scores haven't been all that good and I wonder why they put a thread of scores and standings if no-one is going to keep up with it.  I know things have changed but it seems the only people that are aware of the standings are only the coaches. 

2 hours ago, Sugarbear said:

Thank you to whoever is doing this thread.  Coverage and scores haven't been all that good and I wonder why they put a thread of scores and standings if no-one is going to keep up with it.  I know things have changed but it seems the only people that are aware of the standings are only the coaches. 

Agree, seems there is shortage of love for girls basketball!

We can use some help!

Just before school started back in August SETXSports lost the heart and soul of our online presence. Todd Broussard kept the content fresh and flowing on the website. Todd passed away due to complications from COVID. Todd was a fighter having overcome a heart transplant several years ago and he loved what he did for SETXSports. 

We are trying to keep up with everything, but we discover every day something else Todd did that we never knew about. For 16 years SETXSports.com has been the only place where you could get information about all sports in Southeast Texas, not just football.

The help we need is people posting scores. We are working to get things like standings and records updated, but that takes scores. We have very few people that cant be everywhere all the time so we coaches and parents to send in the scores so we have data to work with. 

Please know that we value each and every high school athlete, guys and girls! We just need parents letting us know about the scores.

Thanks

Scott Loar

SETXSports.com