Brian Williams

mat

55 minutes ago, baddog said:

This is the same Brian Williams who lied about being shot down in a copter over Iraq. Even though he has admitted it, what kind of reporter does that? Maybe what he is saying in the video is true, but it’s hard to trust anything he says. 

What he said was the media is corrupt, the country is falling apart and the media is complicit with what is happening.

Is what he is saying true? 

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

What he said was the media is corrupt, the country is falling apart and the media is complicit with what is happening.

Is what he is saying true? 

I heard and understood what he said. Geez. You always seem to misunderstand my point. Is it intentional? Who didn’t already know what’s happening? I didn’t need to hear it from him. Can’t believe MSNBC logo is in the bottom corner. 

7 hours ago, baddog said:

This is the same Brian Williams who lied about being shot down in a copter over Iraq. Even though he has admitted it, what kind of reporter does that? Maybe what he is saying in the video is true, but it’s hard to trust anything he says. 

I remember that! Wasn’t Hillary Clinton and Jussie Smollett with him?! Lol