West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

1 minute ago, marshman said:

I had heard there  will Be a good turnout for the board meeting tonight. But that was before this cold, damp weather was here so I don’t know if that will affect the turnout.

I would imagine it will be a good turnout, maybe not even to protest but just to hear what is happening and see who votes yes or no.

I would actually expect that no matter who the coach is going to be.

22 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Tobys' still making shoes

21 hours ago, Majestyk said:

House slippers.  He needs to come home and make steel toed boots.  But....it looks like Coach Hickman, and we're still gonna be ok.  I mean, this is WOS.

Killeen Slippermaker  is better for Toby. Someone was watching out for him from above when he didnt get the Imelda Stark job.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Who is Roderick ??????

The West Orange - Cove CISD "Team of Eight" is comprised of School Trustees and Superintendent Dr. Rickie Harris. They are:  (seated) Gina Simar, Ruth Hancock, Linda Platt-Bryant, Tricia Stroud, (standing) Roderick Robertson, Tommy Wilson Sr., Dr. Rickie Harris, and Demetrius Hunter. 

48 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Text I got from the meeting 

We want Toby chants

Roderick no showed 

Open forum, people are accusing Supt of throwing away applications and resumes 

Hickman whole family there listening to them shred him 

Helluva way to start it off.    The citizens have a right to be upset,  but I truly hate it for Coach Hickman and his family having to sit through that.

This is so so wrong of the West Orange community. Did we want Toby? I was the first person on this thread to suggest it. Yes, I think that was the majority’s pick but to show up and act a fool and disrespect Coach Hickman in front of his family is ridiculous. We can and should be better. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Dixson said:

This is so so wrong of the West Orange community. Did we want Toby? I was the first person on this thread to suggest it. Yes, I think that was the majority’s pick but to show up and act a fool and disrespect Coach Hickman in front of his family is ridiculous. We can and should be better. 

I agree completely. No reason to disrespect a man like that.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED