West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

On 12/24/2021 at 2:48 PM, Reagan said:

If the fan base considers a coach with a losing record the “golden boy”, well...   🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Just so I can sleep better tell me that you, your kinfolk, anybody that looks or smells like you will not be in the selection process. Please, and I thank yewl.

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

NO state runs will happen at any school in the area...EXCEPTIONS being WOS and Newton.

I disagree. Several local schools have the potential to make a deep run to state in the next few years. If the right talent comes along and no injury bugs. Vidor and LCM could have potentially went even farther without injuries. We all know a turnover or two can make a difference as well at that level.

1 hour ago, Majestyk said:

Just so I can sleep better tell me that you, your kinfolk, anybody that looks or smells like you will not be in the selection process. Please, and I thank yewl.

No, unfortuately for them, none of the above.  But, I would tell you that if I had any say-so -- an individual with a losing record would not be considered.  Plus, I took a bath Saturday and I smell pretty good!  LOL!!!!

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

No, unfortuately for them, none of the above.  But, I would tell you that if I had any say-so -- an individual with a losing record would not be considered.  Plus, I took a bath Saturday and I smell pretty good!  LOL!!!!

Sorry I meant nothing against your personal hygiene cuz I don't have a clue, I mean you could smell like a sycamore blueberry cactus I wouldn't know, just trying to get my expert opinion across.

17 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

It depends Marshman. School districts must post openings even if the position has been offered from within and, they do not have to post the names of those who applied for the position.

Since they are dealing with taxpayer dollars, it should be a requirement that the list automatically get posted!  

On 12/28/2021 at 6:57 AM, Separation Scientist said:

I think I read somewhere here Newton is dropping to 2A. If so they ought to win State real easy. 

At the rate our enrollment is dropping newton may drop in two more years. Newton is about 160 now and has lost about three kids since snapshot day. We were 298 last alignment.

On 12/27/2021 at 4:54 PM, Reagan said:

With WOS, it all depends on who they hire.  Newton, well, in the present situation I do not think a State Title is in their future.  My Opinion!

Why do you think Newton can’t make a state run? They are loaded with young talent right now. Over the next 6 seasons they can easily make multiple runs to a state title. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED