West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

I am trying to remember when I was on the school board seem like when an opening has been posted there is a Set time before it closes. After that comes the ones the board wants to interview. Then the superintendent gives his suggestion to the board but it is up to the school board who they select. I will bet you that if CT makes a suggestion that will be your next coach. 

29 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

I am trying to remember when I was on the school board seem like when an opening has been posted there is a Set time before it closes. After that comes the ones the board wants to interview. Then the superintendent gives his suggestion to the board but it is up to the school board who they select. I will bet you that if CT makes a suggestion that will be your next coach. 

I hope your right that CT make a suggestion. Let's see and wait. 

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

? When I was on the school board we never interviewed or screened the AD candidates. It was the Superintendent’s job to screen/interview and select their final candidate. We would then vote to approve or disapprove their selected candidate. The only position the Board hired was the Superintendent..

Liberty isd just hired there head coach and they pretty much had everyone interviewing them. “Lackey was selected from a pool of 50 applicants, 10 of whom were interviewed by a group of 14 community stakeholders made up of Liberty ISD parents, High School Principal Karen Slack, Superintendent Dr. Cody Abshier, Assistant Superintendent Dr. Dusty McGee and three LISD board members.”

13 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I hope for the sake of Reagan and others… who feel that they have RIGHT to know who applied for a coaching job on a high school level will get their answer. Guess what it is not going to matter, this board nor Superintendent will not change their decision.  Post whatever about applicant 1-50 if you like, WE DON’T GET TO PICK THEY DO!! Period!

WAIT, this is not open for a public vote by people who don’t live in the district?

There is always something new to learn……

16 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

Heard this was a done deal before Xmas holidays, prob b announced soon . Coach currently on staff.

Where did you heard or get information?

If that is true then it is Hickman. I still hope it's Toby.

It will big disappoint and upset for Orange community who paid the taxes and choice Hickman over Toby if that come true but hope it is not true.

21 minutes ago, Walk-off said:

It’s been Hickman all along

If that case then why not they already announce if they knew and who will be head coach. Why they are waiting for? 

Of course, I will not happy if that is true. I will let and see true Mustang fans will comment where they live in Orange while I don't live there.

It is wrong because most applications tend to include qualifications such as head coach experience. 

Hickman- no experience and not loyal or passion with Mustangs way plus will not stay longer. Does he really dream this job? No I don't think so.

Toby- yes experience and very loyal or passion with Mustangs way plus will stay long time. Does he really dream this job? Yes for sure. 

That is big difference and picture.

I really hope that Orange community do something since they paid the taxes. They have to right and speak out.

Something is not right and fishy to me.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED