West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

On 1/3/2022 at 1:49 PM, Gasilla said:

Not all "facts" are as plain as the paper they are on....

CT was not successful at Palestine prior to coming back to WOS. Briles was not successful at Georgetown before landing in SVille. Dodge was not successful at NT. Success (wins/losses) are not the only indicator of future success, especially when there are many, many more dynamics at play. It's case by case.

Coach CT had a lot to do with his success.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

It's just the opposite. Most of the players who play now parents went to school with coach Foreman. I wish they announce the coach already.  So much is being said about people and, their decisions about where their kids will attend school next year is really, really silly, and boarder line cra cra.

Yes, so did I, but some didn't. One parent told me a back in 2020...

"Coach T came to watch my son Thursday night. I told him if he isn't gonna start as a freshman, we'll move to LCM."

I immediately interrupted him...

"Wt* are you crazy?!? You don't make demands to Coach T. Especially with Gales pushing to be WOS all time rushing leader. Plus, do you have any idea what Crouch is doing over there? Don't mess it up for your boy before he gets the chance to shine."

It's absolutely crazy what parents will do. He made the right decision last summer. Will he make another this spring when the announcement is made? Kid's nice and should be starting next fall. Future WRS winner. Depending on what happens next.

15 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes, so did I, but some didn't. One parent told me a back in 2020...

"Coach T came to watch my son Thursday night. I told him if he isn't gonna start as a freshman, we'll move to LCM."

I immediately interrupted him...

"Wt* are you crazy?!? You don't make demands to Coach T. Especially with Gales pushing to be WOS all time rushing leader. Plus, do you have any idea what Crouch is doing over there? Don't mess it up for your boy before he gets the chance to shine."

It's absolutely crazy what parents will do. He made the right decision last summer. Will he make another this spring when the announcement is made? Kid's nice and should be starting next fall. Future WRS winner. Depending on what happens next.

Yes indeed, C.T. has had enough of this kind of almost bully behavior from parents.

2 hours ago, Gasilla said:

It's good that people are making their feelings known. The school board needs to know the wishes of their constituents.

It's been crazy.i don't think I've ever seen ppl lobby for a coach like this.ik where the  idea came from.i just didn't think other ppl would do it too and post it FB.

36 minutes ago, dj said:

It's been crazy.i don't think I've ever seen ppl lobby for a coach like this.ik where the  idea came from.i just didn't think other ppl would do it too and post it FB.

Look, I don't mind people lobbying for a coach, since it's their tax dollars being used from top to bottom.  BUT -- what's being lobbied for has to be warranted.  But, if it's who I think it is, they better think twice!  If it's not -- then more power to them!

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Look, I don't mind people lobbying for a coach, since it's their tax dollars being used from top to bottom.  BUT -- what's being lobbied for has to be warranted.  But, if it's who I think it is, they better think twice!  If it's not -- then more power to them!

Mr Reagan, this is pretty simple. You've obviously, stated your dislike of Toby due to what you perceive as failure in the win/loss columns. If you are a resident of the WOS district then make your feeling known in the community. Spend your dime on promoting who you'd like to see in there. If you aren't, then why are you so concerned? You know the community wants Toby, if they are wrong, then, it's on them. If the sup/SB go a different route, then I'm not sure that the other coach could EVER achieve the level of success it would take to appease the constituents. That's just real talk.

I've said all along I think it should go to the most qualified individual. From what I know of those who've applied, Toby is it, hands down, when you apply the standards the district has posted publicly COMBINED with the fact Toby is home grown. He stands alone in either facet. 

If you're an outside fan, get behind the community because I have a feeling it'll be Toby unless something more sinister is involved. And, if your not, pray your right and you have something to look forward to for the next few years. Lol

6 hours ago, Gasilla said:

Mr Reagan, this is pretty simple. You've obviously, stated your dislike of Toby due to what you perceive as failure in the win/loss columns. If you are a resident of the WOS district then make your feeling known in the community. Spend your dime on promoting who you'd like to see in there. If you aren't, then why are you so concerned? You know the community wants Toby, if they are wrong, then, it's on them. If the sup/SB go a different route, then I'm not sure that the other coach could EVER achieve the level of success it would take to appease the constituents. That's just real talk.

I've said all along I think it should go to the most qualified individual. From what I know of those who've applied, Toby is it, hands down, when you apply the standards the district has posted publicly COMBINED with the fact Toby is home grown. He stands alone in either facet. 

If you're an outside fan, get behind the community because I have a feeling it'll be Toby unless something more sinister is involved. And, if your not, pray your right and you have something to look forward to for the next few years. Lol

At this point they SB/S, should just let the community know. No matter what I am a Mustang for Life! No matter whom they choose they will have my support. Now I think people should put some respect on coach's name from Toby to Coach Foreman. Yes!

39 minutes ago, wo-76 said:

Anybody know who assistant principals are?? hint hint

Hiawatha Hickman no way! Sorry to blunt saying that. He will not success WOS program include sports. I don't see in him, and he have zero experience at head coaching. 

I am still stand and support coach Foreman! 

Come on and make a decision so why wait too long because of let boys know and get know each other during off season. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED