West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

9 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM open enrollment is also not free so some people will have to pay or move in the district. I really havnt heard any thing bad about peevy yet. I know some coaches don’t care to work for him because he makes them coach more then 1 sport. He’s way better then Crouch he holds the coaching staff and kids accountable. I don’t see why Orange can’t just have two good ball teams in the same town. We don’t even  play in the same district in football. I enjoyed watching both of them and rooting for them in the playoffs. Heck how many towns in Texas the size of Orange had two teams go 4 rounds? If you combined those two schools this year we would have played yesterday!!!!

I was proud of that. Secondly, one day that might be a possibility all jokes aside. 

4 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I sure do,been here my entire life 

Then you either stayed drunk or watched too much Nutflix.  WOS has changed coaches twice in 44 years  and considered by most to be relevant.  I don't look for that to change.   As far as the BS goes and people exiting stage north...BYE...they're not cut from Mustang fabric anyway.   Let those folk sop them up like gravy with a biscuit and deal with em in their strife for relevancy.

1 minute ago, Majestyk said:

Then you either stayed drunk or watched too much Nutflix.  WOS has changed coaches twice in 44 years  and considered by most to be relevant.  I don't look for that to change.   As far as the BS goes and people exiting stage north...BYE...they're not cut from Mustang fabric anyway.   Let those folk sop them up like gravy with a biscuit and deal with em in their strife for relevancy.

The truth of the matter is no one has moved. It’s all bunch of talk. Some mustang fans were disgruntled this year on social media about the video and said they  should send there kids to LCM because they felt like the WOS  coaching staff didn’t care about the kids. The most important thing for this kids is an education and a coach to come and be a great leader to them. Everything else will fall in place

18 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Which one the HC has only been HC for a short time. I'm impressed with his record/ The division that they play in and the rankings that they had this year was successful.

I was just assuming the superintendent came from the dfw area so I’m sure he has connections up there. I think he also worked at Ceder Hill. No one knows just yet. I hear a lot people want Toby. 

12 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I was just assuming the superintendent came from the dfw area so I’m sure he has connections up there. I think he also worked at Ceder Hill. No one knows just yet. I hear a lot people want Toby. 

For sure they do. The talk is that he is being considered along with someone from DFW area.

No one is coming from a large school in DFW to take over WOS, and even if they do, they will build their credibility as a HC and leave the first chance the get at a bigger job back in DFW. WOS would do well to hire Foreman and attempt to continue the tradition of having a head coach plan to stay until retirement at WOS. If they inject themselves into the rat race, it could be a long tumble into mediocrity for the program. Toby is the safe hire. If he fails, then you can jump into the rat race. Just my opinion. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED