West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

I’m over here across the river thinking, this PNG situation is gonna be a crazy time, I wonder what happens, I wonder if the Superintendent for out who @Strattrax is.  This is going to be the craziest thing this off season.  WOS says, hold my beer!!! I hope they get it right for one reason only.  The kids! 

37 minutes ago, KB24 said:

Hickman 

Maybe as interim AD until they hire a Real football coach.

Girls track coach as the new head football coach for WOS…..now that’s funny!

they hire that guy then Peevey will definitely get some move ins.  LCM to the sc game next year.

The timing of Peevey taking the LCM job with coach Thompson retiring…..hmmmm.  Very good timing I would say.

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Maybe as interim AD until they hire a Real football coach.

Girls track coach as the new head football coach for WOS…..now that’s funny!

they hire that guy then Peevey will definitely get some move ins.  LCM to the sc game next year.

The timing of Peevey taking the LCM job with coach Thompson retiring…..hmmmm.  Very good timing I would say.

Curious. What makes you think Hickman isn't a "real" football coach?

reigning this in.  This is the biggest topic in HS football in this area for quite some time.  I don't want the thread locked.  You can take all this to the political forum if you want.  I can handle a little bit of speculation about the motivations of the hiring committee, but you went waaaaaaay off the beaten path.  

39 minutes ago, Reagan said:

3-9 this year.  39-46 prior!  Not what I would call shooting for the stars!  🤦‍♀️

I have informed the WOS board about you and they may attempt to contact you and tap into your expertise. Needless to say the members I've talked to are very...well let's just say extremely excited won't touch it.  Hope I didn't overstep. 

I'm hearing 2 names repeated right now Hickman and Toby.  I just don't understand why we don't open it up and go threw the process and the best Athletic Director/Football Coach wins.  We need an AD bad not a football coach.  Hell DPG, Carly and the guys grow these boys threw our Little Mustangs Football.  You guys want to know why we good come to the fields and look at all the Little Mustangs getting groomed for the Silver Helmet.  We need someone to care about all sports.  We had a good basketball coach here last year that left because they wouldnt let him open the gym.  Same stuff going on for the new coaches.  This is more than football we need an AD that can turn the whole program around.

48 minutes ago, Reagan said:

3-9 this year.  39-46 prior!  Not what I would call shooting for the stars!  🤦‍♀️

For your consideration, he's coaching in a military town. Never know who's gonna return, or get transferred to another base in mid-season. I think at one point they were ranked last season. His first year there, 0-10. So I can see a turnaround for them

10 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

For your consideration, he's coaching in a military town. Never know who's gonna return, or get transferred to another base in mid-season. I think at one point they were ranked last season. His first year there, 0-10. So I can see a turnaround for them

What’s the excuse at Central?

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED