Liberty Hill vs. Crosby/ POST UPDATES HERE

AggiesAreWe

5 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Idk why we couldn’t run a HB dive in the first half of the game. QB draw after QB draw . Prieto made the offense super predictable tonight. I still think he’s the best coach to ever do it at Crosby. But he dropped the ball tonight and forgot the rule of KISS

Middle of the 3rd qtr and he hit it for what 30 yards maybe?

Im thru to halftime on watching the game right now, this should've been 14-14 or 21-14 LH. Mine you im non bias. Watch the game with clear eyes. 

Wth was that when Crosby was inside the 5 on the 1st offensive drive? And why #12 got no productive touches?  Wasted 1st half. Totally predictable. Plus #20 the stud RB went out. Hmmm i know a certain Orange County school who's stud rb got hurt too that affected the game vs CS

I'll comment on what I see 2nd half afterwards. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Im thru to halftime on watching the game right now, this should've been 14-14 or 21-14 LH. Mine you im non bias. Watch the game with clear eyes. 

Wth was that when Crosby was inside the 5 on the 1st offensive drive? And why #12 got no productive touches?  Wasted 1st half. Totally predictable. Plus #20 the stud RB went out. Hmmm i know a certain Orange County school who's stud rb got hurt too that affected the game vs CS

I'll comment on what I see 2nd half afterwards. 

It’s next man up. You don’t just abandon a whole part of your game because of an injury.  2 snaps to your RB against that little bitty front 7 was unacceptable.

Crosby goes down without a fight tonight. Tough one for the community to watch us exit on. Didn’t even look like we were prepared to play. 

If the numbers hold firm and Crosby does move up to 5A-D1 it’s been a hell of a 10 year run. Oddly enough it was bookended by embarrassing playoff losses to the slot-T. Considering where we came from I’ll gladly take 3 regional titles and a trip to the finals. 

Back when the UIL split 5A I said Crosby would be one of the biggest benefactors and we were. We finished one game shy of playing all 32 this last realignment. Now we may move into the deepest division in THSF. I’m looking very forward to seeing how we respond next year. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby goes down without a fight tonight. Tough one for the community to watch us exit on. Didn’t even look like we were prepared to play. 

If the numbers hold firm and Crosby does move up to 5A-D1 it’s been a hell of a 10 year run. Oddly enough it was bookended by embarrassing playoff losses to the slot-T. Considering where we came from I’ll gladly take 3 regional titles and a trip to the finals. 

Back when the UIL split 5A I said Crosby would be in of the biggest benefactors mans we were. We finished one game shy of playing all 32 this last realignment. Now we may move into the deepest division in THSF. I’m looking very forward to seeing how we respond next year. 

That’s exactly right.  Crosby played in 31 games in two years. That’s more than a lot of schools play in 3 years.  Great season Crosby !

35 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Im in the 3rd qtr and Miles trying to do too much. Sheesh. 

Crazy to think that if Jones plays he probably gets the ball 20+ times tonight and runs for 150+ and multiple tds. Seems like we struggled to find a second act. That first drive we probably would’ve handed it to him and scored instead of moving early and fumbling on a called qb keeper. That was a huge momentum killer. Would’ve been in second and short all night like we’ve been all playoffs. 

We literally didn’t make one “Crosby” play tonight. It just wasn’t our time and we deserved to lose. Penalties, turnovers and missed opportunities? That was the worst game we played all year. Still a great season though. I’m getting used to this December football thing. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crazy to think that if Jones plays he probably gets the ball 20+ times tonight and runs for 150+ and multiple tds. Seems like we struggled to find a second act. That first drive we probably would’ve handed it to him and scored instead of moving early and fumbling on a called qb keeper. That was a huge momentum killer. Would’ve been in second and short all night like we’ve been all playoffs. 

We literally didn’t make one “Crosby” play tonight. It just wasn’t put time and we deserved to lose. Penalties, turnover and missed opportunities? That was the worst game we played all year. Still a great season though. I’m getting used to this December football thing. 

I know. 

And i hated it. 

Congrats to yall. Your son should've gotten more run. That boy huge. 

7 hours ago, Steven Avery said:

The Mecca got slapped lol 

Yes they did! They knew what was coming an still couldn’t stop it. Knowing how to stop the slot-T on the chalkboard and actually executing on the field is two different things. We’ll you live by the spread offense….you die by the spread offense. 

Congrats on a great season. You guys were the class of 12-5A and we are very proud to call you our district mates. You guys have made me very proud and made our district one of the best in the state of Texas. 

Thanks Coug Nation. Hats off to you.

PNG Indians.