Penn trans swimmer’s teammate speaks out as Lia Thomas smashes more records

LumRaiderFan

Ironic that the insanity of the Left exposes the insanity of the Left.  There are no differences in the genders - oh!  Wait!   And the question in my mind, did Lia go through all this to become a woman or to win swim meets and set records?  My opinion, only thing we need more than more prisons is more Asylums.

I see no reason for a man to go to compete in a woman’s  sport.

If a man wants to call himself a woman, great. If he wants to dress feminine and put on make up, awesome. if it does not negatively affect another person, do what you wish with your own life.

I mean we don’t have high school football teams playing Sunday  against an NFL team. Yes it is all male athletes who are voluntarily playing a sport but what is the point? Maybe pick one team out of the NFL with the worst record for the last decade to play nothing but high school teams but everyone else plays a regular schedule. So 10 years from now we can see the Detroit Lions are 170-0 and set an NFL record that will never be broken!!!!

Detroit was such a great team!!!

That is essentially what they are doing by allowing men to compete against women. I don’t care what kind of hormonal treatment they are on at the time. That would be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the prime of his career start taking estrogen shots to lower his testosterone. Sure, but the muscle mass is already there.

Wokeness is a mental disease. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 2:36 AM, tvc184 said:

I see no reason for a man to go to compete in a woman’s  sport.

If a man wants to call himself a woman, great. If he wants to dress feminine and put on make up, awesome. if it does not negatively affect another person, do what you wish with your own life.

I mean we don’t have high school football teams playing Sunday  against an NFL team. Yes it is all male athletes who are voluntarily playing a sport but what is the point? Maybe pick one team out of the NFL with the worst record for the last decade to play nothing but high school teams but everyone else plays a regular schedule. So 10 years from now we can see the Detroit Lions are 170-0 and set an NFL record that will never be broken!!!!

Detroit was such a great team!!!

That is essentially what they are doing by allowing men to compete against women. I don’t care what kind of hormonal treatment they are on at the time. That would be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the prime of his career start taking estrogen shots to lower his testosterone. Sure, but the muscle mass is already there.

Wokeness is a mental disease. 

We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended.

I'm all for people doing what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights.  I don't understand cheating the 99% of biological female competitors to make sure the 1% of trans athletes feel included.  And the argument that trans women don't have a major advantage over biological women is proven false again and again as they dominate women's sports and shatter decades old records.  

I think back to 2020 when the outrage over branding/packaging of products down at the Walmart was proven to be inherently racist.  No more Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, or that Squaw on the Lands of Lake Butter products.  

As a result, today you have only white faces on products at the store.  Mr. Clean, Chef Boyardee, Cap'n Crunch, Little Debby.... Well done, lefties.  

Great Success!   Lol. 

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'm all for people doing what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights.  I don't understand cheating the 99% of biological female competitors to make sure the 1% of trans athletes feel included.  And the argument that trans women don't have a major advantage over biological women is proven false again and again as they dominate women's sports and shatter decades old records.  

The only problem is that the left only supports the "most" oppressed.  Face it, trans people have it worse than women on the official scale of inequities used by the left.  Kinda like Blacks are way more important than hispanics, and Asians get no love at all... despite all being "people of color."

On 1/9/2022 at 6:49 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl and inMAGAuTrust, is this something you all agree with?  I feel one of you sees absolutely nothing wrong it.  That would be biggie girl.

I always shake my heads at these topics. The loons will only see the issue once it’s their own daughter getting beat by a Caitlyn Jenner 

The sport needs to be separated by boys/girls, or have just be all inclusive, in which the natural born boys will probably dominate (assuming physical sports)

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think back to 2020 when the outrage over branding/packaging of products down at the Walmart was proven to be inherently racist.  No more Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, or that Squaw on the Lands of Lake Butter products.  

As a result, today you have only white faces on products at the store.  Mr. Clean, Chef Boyardee, Cap'n Crunch, Little Debby.... Well done, lefties.  

Great Success!   Lol. 

I miss Aunt Jemima!!  I have been having to go to CRACKER BARREL😁 to get me some good pancakes ever since they canceled her. I read where Aunt Jemima’s family wasn’t to happy about her being canceled. No more royalties.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Great Success!   Lol. 

Yeah, the liberals seldom think things through very well.  Intentions, not results, are most important.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

Goodbye to women’s sports, compliments of the woke crowd.

From the article:

They used to call me "the fastest girl in Connecticut." But I couldn’t outrun an injustice.

For four years, I competed as a high school runner and made it to the state championships every one of those years. But in my junior year, I lost four of the state titles I earned to males who identified as females.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Goodbye to women’s sports, compliments of the woke crowd.

From the article:

They used to call me "the fastest girl in Connecticut." But I couldn’t outrun an injustice.

For four years, I competed as a high school runner and made it to the state championships every one of those years. But in my junior year, I lost four of the state titles I earned to males who identified as females.

they may be pounding there chest now and gloating but eventually they ll be on their knees begging.

They may be able to out run females but they can’t out run GOD

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And if this whole scenario isn’t crazy enough, this guy who says he’s a girl, walks around the locker room with his donger hanging out.  Good grief, sure hate to date a girl with a donger.

They are all Sick individuals and anyone who supports this mess are just as mentally disturbed as the trans individual