Silsbee vs Beaumont United

MikelSR

10 minutes ago, Topdawg25 said:

I like where silsbee is heading 

but united again 

with Arceneaux.  By 20 

without arceneaux. By 10 

There's more to lose  than gain playing a less than 100% Arceneaux vs Silsbee. District starts Dec.18 that would be the 

Appropriate time to bring him back. No style points are needed just get the "W"  LoL jmo....

8 hours ago, JustUs said:

Without Arceneaux it'll be another close game especially if those 3's are falling for Silsbee. Again jmo...

Thats just it, in order for it to be close, things have to be working for Silsbee, and we're saying that *considering Arceneaux is out.

Win or lose Silsbee will have nothing to hang its head about 

We benefit from playing Smoke Town too. We get really acclimated to playing a team that plays fast and forces you to play that way the whole game.  No matter how much length we have, you have to be in shape and have great endurance to hang with Silsbee.  Seeing some of the teams Silsbee's beaten, I assume they wasn't so lucky running with the Tigers (West Brook and Summer Creek).    But I do wonder how the heck did yall lose to Dobie?

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We benefit from playing Smoke Town too. We get really acclimated to playing a team that plays fast and forces you to play that way the whole game.  No matter how much length we have, you have to be in shape and have great endurance to hang with Silsbee.  Seeing some of the teams Silsbee's beaten, I assume they wasn't so lucky running with the Tigers (West Brook and Summer Creek).    But I do wonder how the heck did yall lose to Dobie?

Football season ended the day before.  8 players were on that football team including 2 starters and at least 4 of the next 5.  Only 2 football players played at all in that game and they played sparingly.

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don’t think Silsbee gets within 20 of BU.

We will make the adjustments , it was a good to have a feel out game my boys needed that … Don’t think Terrance playing heard from a reliable source he twisted his ankle pretty bad and but we ready if he does play .. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What teams will be in that LaGrange Tourney?

Silsbee and WO.S and the La Grange team BU beat by 100 is the only 3 I know of. And in the Dobie game the only starter that played was Harris and Sig put in Bottaly for a few minutes in the 3rd and 4th because it was his Birthday. I said after the game we lost by 10 if the starter's play we win by 20.

Just now, Who That said:

Silsbee just couldn't get there shots to fall. If they can get that changed and get the shots to fall this could be a shocker. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wouldn’t say shocker … we not no  cake walk … we known  for winning big games  and expect to win 4 a state this year … a shocker is vidor beating BU  🤷🏿‍♂️