Crosby vs Liberty Hill - Predictions

Cougtalk

So Liberty Hill seems to have won this far by simply out executing on their special teams and offense. their defense makes basically a big stop or two a game and then forces people into passing situations which they have shown the ability to control passing teams when they know they won't run. 

Leander Rouse looks almost identical to PNG they have a worse offense and slightly better defense. 

Alamo was a pretty solid team but made a lot of mistakes. 2 missed XPs, no attempt at a short kickoff, they fix those mistakes they would have won, but that's not how it works. 

Crosby needs to play a clean penalty free, turnover free game. If we can do that we can and should beat this team. 

I also think they have a very hyper aggressive mindset and their coaches do not trust their defense. They run a punt reverse pass for a td on 4th and 5 from the 50 against Rouse. They kicked an onside up 2 against Alamo. This coaching staff from LH makes borderline crazy decisions. Always be prepared for the fake action because that's their go to when they need it. 

17 hours ago, aledoalumni said:

This seems like a weird brag. The Texas high offense was not impressive. 

Neither was TC's and they scored 28 on us. Nobody is bragging about anything dude, just stating the facts. You can see more than once in the prediction thread I said TH's offense isn't that good, yet and still they were held 29 points under their season average. Appreciate you stating the obvious though. 

9 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Got 59 of those handmade cowbells hot off the press and they will be ready for Fridays matchup against ol liberty hill. 

I heard a local business for Liberty Hill has supplied fans with 2000 cowbells for the game Friday night. All Liberty Hill schools are letting kids out early so all the cowbells have plenty enough time to make it to the game.

Should be a pretty loud game!

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I heard a local business for Liberty Hill has supplied fans with 2000 cowbells for the game Friday night. All Liberty Hill schools are letting kids out early so all the cowbells have plenty enough time to make it to the game.

Not to Brag but I would be willing to bet 20 of mine would drown out the 2000 a local business gave yall.  Canes supplied us with bells for home coming as well,  and the thought is super nice  but nothing like I'm able to put out

14 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Not to Brag but I would be willing to bet 20 of mine would drown out the 2000 a local business gave yall.  Canes supplied us with bells for home coming as well,  and the thought is super nice  but nothing like I'm able to put out

Like I said it should be a Pretty Loud Game. So now Crosby is the Mecca of Cowbells? We’re they handmade in 1960? Lol

14 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Got 59 of those handmade cowbells hot off the press and they will be ready for Fridays matchup against ol liberty hill. 

I guess I'm just getting soft, but I'm planning to wear some sort of hearing protection this week. I'm still hearing cowbells from last week. 

Go Coogs!!!!

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I hate that - Crowd noise shouldn't be artificial. Any idiot can bang things together. Like putting ball bearings in steel drums -- it's just interfering with the game. I wish it wasn't tolerated. 

2 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I hate that - Crowd noise shouldn't be artificial. Any idiot can bang things together. Like putting ball bearings in steel drums -- it's just interfering with the game. I wish it wasn't tolerated. 

We’ll….take that up with Crosby. They started that back in 1960! They are the Mecca of cowbells! Lol

• Bigdog locked this topic