PNG Coaching Change?

CajunFried

On 12/3/2021 at 10:18 PM, Stattrax said:

Same here. Not a fan of the guy, but come on man…. Y’all gonna replace him with who?!!!!!!!!! When you have a Bunch of admins who could not make a high school sports program in their day crying….. This is what you get. The days of Bryson and Togo are over. The new look is participant ribbon admins…….

So they are getting rid of him for the hell of it?

On 12/4/2021 at 8:45 AM, Eagle91 said:

I dont think this is personal agendas of the board. Outside people have no idea what led to this. So until people know the truth. No one should be bad mouthing the board. Sometimes coach’s get comfortable and won’t listen when their bosses tell them things that need to change. They get cocky and tell them this is how it will be. If your boss calls you in and tells you something that needs to change. You will say ok and try to do what they tell you to do. Were forgetting he was also the AD. So maybe this in not all about football.

So I ask you the question? Who is his boss when it comes down to it? Sure he is cocky, but should he listen to an admin? Or should he listen to the school board. Should he be ridiculed because he wants equipment or electronics to stay with the times?? See, here is the issue at hand. You have admin, that run around as rah rahs at the games taking pics and videos, yet have no idea what the difference is between a false start and offsides. Yet they have bad feelings Bf doesn’t like to accept no. Why should he? He wants to win.. This poor guy has been through the ringer. He has been put on a development plan, given a mentor, Has been reprimanded. Why not the leaders at the high school? These are not lifetime politician jobs. Look up the heads of the high school. They are the ones that need to go. Look at these new school board members, they wanted in… They all Had agendas. One wants to build a restaurant……. This is going to get ugly. And it will not take long. I do not blame BF for getting out. But pass the word to these school board members, it will not be an easy road. Not good for business for sure. I promise after this move, this place will get a thorough cleaning. And it should. The mid 80s gang no longer runs all this. It’s deeper than that. You want truth ask a school board member. They will lie….. my source is firm and I would bet my life savings what i have texted is the truth. I won’t reveal him, but trust me I have the goods. As well as a few Other folks. The thing about a leak, is it’s done for a reason…….. 

9 minutes ago, modmouse78 said:

So they are getting rid of him for the hell of it?

Look up your leaders. Look up their credentials. Non athletes, rah rahs, get their feelings hurt type. Look them up. I am by far not a fan of BF….. but I’m also not a fan of stupidity. If he goes, the beans will Be spilled……. As I said leaks are leaked for a reason…

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

So I ask you the question? Who is his boss when it comes down to it? Sure he is cocky, but should he listen to an admin? Or should he listen to the school board. Should he be ridiculed because he wants equipment or electronics to stay with the times?? See, here is the issue at hand. You have admin, that run around as rah rahs at the games taking pics and videos, yet have no idea what the difference is between a false start and offsides. Yet they have bad feelings Bf doesn’t like to accept no. Why should he? He wants to win.. This poor guy has been through the ringer. He has been put on a development plan, given a mentor, Has been reprimanded. Why not the leaders at the high school? These are not lifetime politician jobs. Look up the heads of the high school. They are the ones that need to go. Look at these new school board members, they wanted in… They all Had agendas. One wants to build a restaurant……. This is going to get ugly. And it will not take long. I do not blame BF for getting out. But pass the word to these school board members, it will not be an easy road. Not good for business for sure. I promise after this move, this place will get a thorough cleaning. And it should. The mid 80s gang no longer runs all this. It’s deeper than that. You want truth ask a school board member. They will lie….. my source is firm and I would bet my life savings what i have texted is the truth. I won’t reveal him, but trust me I have the goods. As well as a few Other folks. The thing about a leak, is it’s done for a reason…….. 

Sounds familiar, Same dog bite Neumann.

Where are the petitions?? Where is the outraged community?? I haven't seen this in any groups on Facebook. Nobody can cause a stink like the PNG community can. You don't like the cross in the park, we'll put thousands of crosses out. You don't like our mascot, we'll spell out INDIAN and Scalp'em on the football field with the band. And so on. Nobody is up in arms over this.

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Where are the petitions?? Where is the outraged community?? I haven't seen this in any groups on Facebook. Nobody can cause a stink like the PNG community can. You don't like the cross in the park, we'll put thousands of crosses out. You don't like our mascot, we'll spell out INDIAN and Scalp'em on the football field with the band. And so on. Nobody is up in arms over this.

He's still under contract and getting paid.....He will stay until he finds another job...He hasn't been fired, just told his contract for next year wont be renewed. 

It amazes me that I’ve heard only good things about our current board and admin until now. I personally know and am friends with several of these guys and there straight up awesome dudes. I’m not gonna comment about the coach situation until we know one way or the other what is going on. I will say there’s some people here smearing good people that volunteer there time to make out district great and its pissing me off. To say you’ll boycott there  business is ridiculous. I’ll put my name to my posts in due time I hope some of you tough guys willing to do the same. 

Prime example of what's wrong with society today "ENTITLEMENT" and it is as bad as it can be at PNG.....how can expect anything different from your kids when they are getting it honestly! If you dont get enough playing time work harder! if you dont make the drill team work harder, if you dont make the cheerleading squad work harder! But instead our parents are going to raise ten kinds of hell and this where we find ourselves today folks! its ok for our kids to fail and work harder, its called life lessons! 

This will go down as the biggest failure in PNG Athletics history, and be hard to recover from.