PNG Coaching Change?

CajunFried

• CajunFried changed the title to PNG Coaching Change?
51 minutes ago, Knoddy1 said:

What would be the reason for letting him go? 

I have not posted on the site in a long time. I usually just read. 

Unless there are reasons unknown? This has to be ridiculous decision to think about removing Coach Faircloth . So he might have lost a few games to Nederland ,SO WHAT!   He has built upon the PNG tradition, and is a winner !  From what I know he is involved from youth football all the way to Highschool helping kids learn football.  If it has to do with certain kids not getting to play over others, well thats just life in sports. I highly doubt or believe that is a good reason to force this man out. 

Again if there are unknown other reasons. I guess it will prevail.  So for me I hope the Schoolboard makes the right decision for the better of PNG whether its to change Coaching or keep Faircloth.  

Sometimes when you think you see greener grass on the other side…..it’s because there’s a sewer underneath it. Be careful what you ask for. I am not a PNG Fan but I think Fairclothe has done a great since he’s been at the Reservation. State Championships don’t come easy. 

Here’s what I have for all of you. I made a grey post so it would not get deleted a few weeks back. Let this get out. These new school board members need to make a decision. Either take care of the administration problems, that are causing the BF debacle. Or get ready to not be voted back in. It’s simple. It’s called the power of social media. And a few of us have the goods. So if you know a school board member, one of these newly elected ones. Pass this along to them. The only thing that generates money and people are bleeding purple for, revolve around sports and the band and drill teams. So if you think, a Joe Dale Cary type of coach is going to come in and do what BF has done, your sadly mistaken. The words been out for over a month. Leaked from the top. My sources, are firm…….

45 minutes ago, warpaint101 said:

I have not posted on the site in a long time. I usually just read. 

Unless there are reasons unknown? This has to be ridiculous decision to think about removing Coach Faircloth . So he might have lost a few games to Nederland ,SO WHAT!   He has built upon the PNG tradition, and is a winner !  From what I know he is involved from youth football all the way to Highschool helping kids learn football.  If it has to do with certain kids not getting to play over others, well thats just life in sports. I highly doubt or believe that is a good reason to force this man out. 

Again if there are unknown other reasons. I guess it will prevail.  So for me I hope the Schoolboard makes the right decision for the better of PNG whether its to change Coaching or keep Faircloth.  

Kids are not the issue. Administration is……… Those folks might need to realize their contract do not have to be renewed. Once it all goes down. Names will come out. Sit back and enjoy the show…

11 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Not the time for this. To much potential returning next year. 

Agree it’s not the time. Too many returners coming back, not to mention his son will be a senior. Daughter is freshman and a star soccer player. Not sure board will do anything about this but they definitely won’t if they don’t hear from people that elected them. School Board can blame superintendent if this goes bad. 

29 minutes ago, outanup said:

Contracts are signed in the spring....If this is true, why would he want to stay? You can bet he will be on the first bus outta town if the opportunity presents itself. And he would be crazy not to look.

If he has the support of the community, I would think he would stay, at least till his kids graduate.

Just now, NDNation said:

If he has the support of the community, I would think he would stay, at least till his kids graduate.

Pressure needs to be put on these newly elected school board members. And these admins need to realize they are not politicians, these are not lifetime jobs. You can get a new admin just as well as a new coach. I’ve posted the name 2 times now of who wants in……. Look 👀 

1 minute ago, Stattrax said:

Pressure needs to be put on these newly elected school board members. And these admins need to realize they are not politicians, these are not lifetime jobs. You can get a new admin just as well as a new coach. I’ve posted the name 2 times now of who wants in……. Look 👀 

I saw, and that would suck, suck and more suck. Next year going down the tube with that choice.

29 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Thought JDC were best friends