YMBL TOURNEY/Post updates here

15 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

Silsbee’s first ever win against Dallas Madison they beat us in State some years ago

I remember Silsbee lost to a Dallas team. I thought it was Lincoln, but it could have been Madison. Guard Philbrick Hill was on that Silsbee team. A picture of him and some Dallas player was on the cover of a UIL magazine.

45 minutes ago, ThaGod409 said:

Need BU to beat down on both of those Dallas teams ! Make a statement! Specially SOC , I believe they in the Lancaster & kimball district 

BU could beat them no doubt,  but teams like Mad & SOC play against so many talented teams on a weekly basis. I doubt seriously if they are overawed.

10 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

BU could beat them no doubt,  but teams like Mad & SOC play against so many talented teams on a weekly basis. I doubt seriously if they are overawed.

Yeah that metroplex is loaded ! & I’m pretty sure everytime a team see “bmt United” they’re feeling the same way (trying to make a statement)

1 hour ago, ThaGod409 said:

Need BU to beat down on both of those Dallas teams ! Make a statement! Specially SOC , I believe they in the Lancaster & kimball district 

BU could beat them no doubt,  but teams like Mad & SOC play against so many talented teams on a weekly basis. I doubt seriously if they are intimidated.

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Thats what it looks like. Madison has come down and lost to the best teams in SETX. 

Don't many 3A teams get invited to tournaments like this year in and year out.  They got 15 state tournament appearances and 6 or 7 championship trophies. By hook or by crook, they got them and they can't be taken away. I respect that. That kind of history opens doors. The silver lining is they go to district and the 3A playoffs battle tested and ready for another run to the state tournament.