YMBL TOURNEY/Post updates here

5 hours ago, D3zii said:

Facts.
Doesn’t mean other teams aren’t talented or good but we’re talking about a top 25 team in the country. 
It’s definitely levels to this

Perfectly stated.  And that’s saying something because Silsbee is looking like a legit title contender.  But speaks to just how good United is.  You don’t see two talents like theirs on public school teams anymore.  And they are by no means without tremendous help from others.  United is like a team put together by a GM with no salary cap.  Except they all are from the same town.  Remarkably talented.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

He has come a long way.  He’s basically a year ahead in school too.  Will start college at 17.  And you will never meet a nicer kid - they don’t exist. 

My bad for being critical of the young man. I literally just found out he existed yesterday. I watched the WB v Silsbee game online.  I did not know or notice him.  He talks about his faith a lot.  I like and respect that.   He is graduating early so he is smart.  You can't teach 6'9".  Somebody will give him a chance. A lot of scouts will.  Lamar could use some height.  Nothing wrong with being tall and a good student.  There is definitely more to life than being a PF or SF who wrecks things on court.  And that may happen as well.

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

My bad for being critical of the young man. I literally just found out he existed yesterday. I watched the WB v Silsbee game online.  I did not know or notice him.  He talks about his faith a lot.  I like and respect that.   He is graduating early so he is smart.  You can't teach 6'9".  Somebody will give him a chance. A lot of scouts will.  Lamar could use some height.  Nothing wrong with being tall and a good student.  There is definitely more to life than being a PF or SF who wrecks things on court.  And that may happen as well.

I didn’t take it as you were being critical at all.   Comes from a great family.  Very devout in his faith, tireless worker, coachable, and a great teammate. 

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I didn’t take it as you were being critical at all.   Comes from a great family.  Very devout in his faith, tireless worker, coachable, and a great teammate. 

most def come from a good family   I work with his dad and brother, real solid folks , Dews gone be ight at the end of the day