AggiesAreWe

Crosby vs. Texas High/Crosby wins 14-7!

Recommended Posts

1

Never in a million years did this Dayton Bronco think he would be cheering on the Crosby Cougars, but WHAT. A. GAME. I walked from my classroom to the stadium and that was definitely worth not going home! Y'all have an amazingly loud fanbase! Did I mention loud? That's the loudest I've heard Abe Martin in the 4.5 years I've been in Lufkin. Anyways, what a heck of game, Crosby! Good luck next week as y'all play Liberty Hill! This Bronco-turned-Lufkin Panther will be rooting for y'all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rschuldt said:

Never in a million years did this Dayton Bronco think he would be cheering on the Crosby Cougars, but WHAT. A. GAME. I walked from my classroom to the stadium and that was definitely worth not going home! Y'all have an amazingly loud fanbase! Did I mention loud? That's the loudest I've heard Abe Martin in the 4.5 years I've been in Lufkin. Anyways, what a heck of game, Crosby! Good luck next week as y'all play Liberty Hill! This Bronco-turned-Lufkin Panther will be rooting for y'all!

That’s a great first post!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rschuldt said:

Never in a million years did this Dayton Bronco think he would be cheering on the Crosby Cougars, but WHAT. A. GAME. I walked from my classroom to the stadium and that was definitely worth not going home! Y'all have an amazingly loud fanbase! Did I mention loud? That's the loudest I've heard Abe Martin in the 4.5 years I've been in Lufkin. Anyways, what a heck of game, Crosby! Good luck next week as y'all play Liberty Hill! This Bronco-turned-Lufkin Panther will be rooting for y'all!

Thank you! Those are some bad-A homemade cowbells made by one of Crosby's biggest fans! 

Was it you that was standing on the rooftop to the side of the big screen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CCRed said:

Yep, and at the end of that video clip, #15 does one of his 3 flops of the game. 

Just a question …. Why would one fake an injury at the end of a two point  conversion? Why diminish a great football game, where the kids from both sides left it all on the field? Cougars earned the win in a very clean sportsmanship game. As hard as both teams were playing, tempers could have easily gotten out of hand. Good luck going forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great game. Go win next week Crosby. 20 made some big time plays on 3rd down. 10 is a very good player as well. Credit to Crosby defense tho. Played good from start to finish . It will have to be later in the playoffs with t high going to region 2 but love to see both teams meet up again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, uptheWay said:

Great game. Go win next week Crosby. 20 made some big time plays on 3rd down. 10 is a very good player as well. Credit to Crosby defense tho. Played good from start to finish . It will have to be later in the playoffs with t high going to region 2 but love to see both teams meet up again. 

Thank you! Yall played a hell of a game as well. Nothing to hang hats about. I believe everyone left it all on the field. Good luck next season hope to see yall again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, uptheWay said:

Great game. Go win next week Crosby. 20 made some big time plays on 3rd down. 10 is a very good player as well. Credit to Crosby defense tho. Played good from start to finish . It will have to be later in the playoffs with t high going to region 2 but love to see both teams meet up again. 

maybe yall could take care of that pesky Liberty Hill team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Thank you! Yall played a hell of a game as well. Nothing to hang hats about. I believe everyone left it all on the field. Good luck next season hope to see yall again

Only giving up 1 TD to Crosby should give you a chance to win every time. T high defense played good. Offense was in a hole from the start I guess #1 at wr was a player that didn’t take grades very serious didn’t see him last night. either way part of it at this level . Both ends for Crosby were causing problems all game. I thought Crosby defense deserved gm ball. 
 

Also..Crosby kicker was dang good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea, No doubt. If you told me Crosby would only score 14, I’d have said they lose.  Crosby didn’t have those long pass plays I’m used to seeing (except once) but they made the plays when they needed to.  Defense stepped up big time.  That kicker is a difference maker.  Every college wants Touchback City and that’s what you get with #47.  Excellent FG kicker as well with long range.  Congrats Crosby.  Not my team but I’ve enjoyed watching them the last 3 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Texas High defense was “as advertised” they definitely fly to the football.  That was a great high school football game.  I can’t remember seeing so many 3 and outs, both defenses laid some lumber last night. Cooper had one of the best games I can remember from any Cougar in a very long time! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

That Texas High defense was “as advertised” they definitely fly to the football.  That was a great high school football game.  I can’t remember seeing so many 3 and outs, both defenses laid some lumber last night. Cooper had one of the best games I can remember from any Cougar in a very long time! 

we need him to chase down in this next one too because if we let them run around the edges it'll be a long night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

That Texas High defense was “as advertised” they definitely fly to the football.  That was a great high school football game.  I can’t remember seeing so many 3 and outs, both defenses laid some lumber last night. Cooper had one of the best games I can remember from any Cougar in a very long time! 

He was my MVP for Crosby versus any of your offensive players. He set the tone for your defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,910
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Texfootball
    Newest Member
    Texfootball
    Joined

×
  • Create New...