Crosby vs. Texas High/Crosby wins 14-7!

AggiesAreWe

4 hours ago, uptheWay said:

Great game. Go win next week Crosby. 20 made some big time plays on 3rd down. 10 is a very good player as well. Credit to Crosby defense tho. Played good from start to finish . It will have to be later in the playoffs with t high going to region 2 but love to see both teams meet up again. 

Crosby had a lot of pre-snap penalties that kept us behind the sticks on some of our drives and helped the TH defense but I can still probably count on one hand the number of defenses I’ve seen play Crosby like that. We couldn’t see y’all again until the title game with the predicted realignment but I hope we do too. I think Crosby got a lot more respect last night winning a 14-7 game than we would’ve winning 62-42 again. Nothing but respect for y’all. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby had a lot of pre-snap penalties that kept us behind the sticks on some of our drives and helped the TH defense but I can still probably count on a one hand the number of defenses I’ve seen play Crosby like that. We couldn’t see y’all again until the title game with the predicted realignment but I hope we do too. I think Crosby got a lot more respect last night winning a 14-7 game than we would’ve winning 62-42 again. Nothing but respect for y’all. 

Same here. Enjoyed watchin the athletes from Crosby past 2 years. Impressed with Crosby defense man didn’t have imo good as talent at db as last year so they showed a lot of different looks upfront to help get pressure. GreT game! If we do meet up it means both teams are having a pretty good season lol love to see it happen! 

19 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Thank you! Those are some bad-A homemade cowbells made by one of Crosby's biggest fans! 

Was it you that was standing on the rooftop to the side of the big screen?

That wasn't me. I was seated to the left of the tunnel on the North 40. Probably one of our coaches I'd bet.

2 hours ago, rschuldt said:

That wasn't me. I was seated to the left of the tunnel on the North 40. Probably one of our coaches I'd bet.

Yea, someone on Facebook said you were setting by them. They said a ex Dayton fan turned lufkin was next to them and was in awe of our turnout/ atmosphere we bring to the table. We definitely bring the boom!