Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Chapel Hill/ Chapel Hill wins 31-14!

AggiesAreWe

41 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I think the district will stay the same. I believe Splendora had the highest enrollment numbers. 

Durn sure wouldn’t be Crosby.  They’d opt up to avoid Vidor.  
😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Just yanking the Cougars tail.  They should beat LH easy, but……LH runs a version of the Slot T, which has been a problem for Crosby.  In this game, I think Crosby just to good to lose.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:13 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’m sorry. I think I misunderstood the question. They are predicted to go to region2. We would play HISD schools in the first round of that happens. Like Houston fur and Yates 

That would be really good news, Vidor should be able to finally have some success in the 4a playoffs if that happens. The last two years the path to the state semis began with knocking the Pirates out in the first round. Needless to say, I’ve seen about enough of those Eastex teams…

10 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

That would be really good news, Vidor should be able to finally have some success in the 4a playoffs if that happens. The last two years the path to the state semis began with knocking the Pirates out in the first round. Needless to say, I’ve seen about enough of those Eastex teams…

East Texas is hard to compete with. If they change it over we will all be playing in the 2nd round. 

5 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

You ain't lying, I'm tired of the East Texas teams as well. What are the odds, both first round exits for Vidor in 4A have gone to the state semis or further.😅