Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Chapel Hill/ Chapel Hill wins 31-14!

AggiesAreWe

Fumble that hops right in the defenders arms for a 60 yard TD return then getting stuffed at the 1 to end the half are the 2 big plays in this game.  Rough 1st quarter for LCM, but they looked a lot better in the 2nd.  This could be a 14-7 ballgame right now with their starting QB hobbled.  

15 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

That was some of the worst clock management I’ve seen in some time. 

I missed this one but two weeks ago I saw a team burn two TO’s on a missed XP.  Then, needing a score was at the opponents 25 yd line with 1:40 to go.  They were a running team but passed 4 times in a row.  They lost.  Worst clock management I’ve seen this year.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I missed this one but two weeks ago I saw a team burn two TO’s on a missed XP.  Then, needing a score was at the opponents 25 yd line with 1:40 to go.  They were a running team but passed 4 times in a row.  They lost.  Worst clock management I’ve seen this year.

I think I know the game you're referring to....I believe the HC being out had a lot to do with that.

• PhatMack19 changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Chapel Hill/ Chapel Hill wins 31-14!