West Orange-Stark vs. China Spring/China Spring wins 31-14!

AggiesAreWe

Well always stay head up no matter what. Defense is not the same in last 3 games so not sure if boys give up because of Gales. I wish that they play hard and fire up for him but not happen.

WOS will be back next year and stronger with experience and growing the mature. Mustangs always!!!

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Congrats to China Spring.  Their QB is the real deal. I think they will win it all there is no one left to stop them. To my Mustangs you fought the good fight and came up short.  Re-group and let’s come back bigger and stronger next year. Mustang 4 Ever!

The kid is tough.and fast but the problem is his throwing. And when they face a team that takes away the trap inside.gales loss was to much to overcome.our yung kids played hard though.and we dropped too many passes from a yung wrs group.but they will be better next yr

• PhatMack19 changed the title to West Orange-Stark vs. China Spring/China Spring wins 31-14!

It would've been tough even with Gales. CS has a phenomenal team this year. We gave it our best shot. Congrats to CS. I do believe they will be your 4a DII state champ. 

Mustangs will re-group. Good bye to Elijah Gales, Hunter and Dontrey McClain. I coached them in MS and they've been warriors for the Blue and Silver. You men will be missed.

I have a feeling that some big changes maybe on the horizon. Time will tell. There's no inside info or anything, just my gut. GL to all involved, if so.

Mustangs 4 life!

Last thoughts.Could we have won if Gales hadn't gone down? I'll just say we had a better chance but probably not.That CS qb was the most elusive runner I've seen.You think you have him and bam he's gone.I think our kids put forth a great effort and keep it close going into the forth. I think that big O line for CS finaly wore us down.

10 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Congrats to China Spring.  Their QB is the real deal. I think they will win it all there is no one left to stop them. To my Mustangs you fought the good fight and came up short.  Re-group and let’s come back bigger and stronger next year. Mustang 4 Ever!

Gilmer will win state 

13 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

Well always stay head up no matter what. Defense is not the same in last 3 games so not sure if boys give up because of Gales. I wish that they play hard and fire up for him but not happen.

WOS will be back next year and stronger with experience and growing the mature. Mustangs always!!!

stronger and biger played 4 jv off and on last night when Gales went down so did the mustangs

On 12/3/2021 at 9:44 PM, ladybug33 said:

8 starters back a  jv team that did not lose a game we will be back

4 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

at one point he had over 140 yards on TWO carries.😲

If anyone noticed.that wasn't hard to get at the time.whatever defense they was been called.has both LBS out of position.they both were on the edge.no one was in the middle of the field.so when the trap came no one was in the hole.u can't rely on the dline to make that play.great coaching job CS.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:49 AM, Gasilla said:

It would've been tough even with Gales. CS has a phenomenal team this year. We gave it our best shot. Congrats to CS. I do believe they will be your 4a DII state champ. 

Mustangs will re-group. Good bye to Elijah Gales, Hunter and Dontrey McClain. I coached them in MS and they've been warriors for the Blue and Silver. You men will be missed.

I have a feeling that some big changes maybe on the horizon. Time will tell. There's no inside info or anything, just my gut. GL to all involved, if so.

Mustangs 4 life!

Well my gut is telling me the same thing.major changes coming!!

On 12/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, KB24 said:

Gilmer will win state 

They could, but I doubt it.  Carthage spanked them by 3 touchdowns, and CS beat Carthage by 10.  CS has wins over Lorena, Carthage, and WOS.  They’re a heavy favorite over Gilmer if and when they meet.  Gilmer still has to get past Celina, which they’re maybe 50/50 to do.