6A DCTF Mock

dBerrySports

25 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

If anyone has the 6A mock realignment districts, particularly the Houston/SETX area districts, and can share, that would be cool lol. If no one does, no biggie, but a thank you if you do.

I can't post the pics but that tx hs sports projection is more likely in my opinion, nothing against DCTF. Hopefully both will be posted. I like the tx hs sports projection for the 5As too. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I can't post the pics but that tx hs sports projection is more likely in my opinion, nothing against DCTF. Hopefully both will be posted. I like the tx hs sports projection for the 5As too. 

I just saw the TX HS sports projection. Selfishly, I want them to switch North Shore and Channelview to District 21 and move the two Beaumont schools to District 22 lol. But generally speaking, those look like solid projections. CE King to the HISD district? Sheesh

2 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

I just saw the TX HS sports projection. Selfishly, I want them to switch North Shore and Channelview to District 21 and move the two Beaumont schools to District 22 lol. But generally speaking, those look like solid projections. CE King to the HISD district? Sheesh

I dig it 😁

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

the 5Ad2 from TX Hs projections put Liberty Hill in region 3... talk about a region... 

District 21-6A mock according to Texas_HS_Sports
-Bmt United
-Bmt West Brook
-Cleveland
-Humble
-Humble Atascocita
-Humble Kingwood
-Humble Summer Creek
-New Caney
-New Caney Porter

District 22-6A
-Channelview
-Deer Park
-North Shore
-Pasadena
-Dobie
-Sam Rayburn
-South Houston
-Pasadena Memorial
(Note: I've heard there's a chance that Pasadena & SoHo could submit numbers that put them in 5A D1. No idea if they'd be forced to opt up, but it would be intriguing to see how that would affect everything)/

CE King goes to District 18 with all the 6A HISD schools.

1 hour ago, dBerrySports said:

-Bmt United
-Bmt West Brook
-Cleveland
-Humble
-Humble Atascocita
-Humble Kingwood
-Humble Summer Creek
-New Caney
-New Caney Porter

District 22-6A
-Channelview
-Deer Park
-North Shore
-Pasadena
-Dobie
-Sam Rayburn
-South Houston
-Pasadena Memorial
(Note: I've heard there's a chance that Pasadena & SoHo could submit numbers that put them in 5A D1. No idea if they'd be forced to opt up, but it would be intriguing to see how that would affect everything)/

C.E. King would love this. 

1 hour ago, dBerrySports said:

-Bmt United
-Bmt West Brook
-Cleveland
-Humble
-Humble Atascocita
-Humble Kingwood
-Humble Summer Creek
-New Caney
-New Caney Porter

District 22-6A
-Channelview
-Deer Park
-North Shore
-Pasadena
-Dobie
-Sam Rayburn
-South Houston
-Pasadena Memorial

Porter is right at the projected cutoff number between 5A 1 and 6A. They may be the smallest school in 6A. NCISD will not opt them up in my opinion if they fall in 5A numbers.