Beaumont West Brook 56 Silsbee 78/FINAL

7 minutes ago, Who That said:

I wouldn't say they won't beat BU.. And I'm knot saying we will. But you can bet this game is going to be alot closer than what you think. By the games the two have played both teams are pretty much even at this point. Should be a really great game.

Oh I know , I’m not saying  we gone blow them out , I’m saying folks saying BU  gone win by 20 plus is ludicrous to me .. and I believe we gone beat them nothing against BU I think they have a top 3 guard in the state in Yates  and one of the best wings in the state in Terrence .. but we win by 3 lol 

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Silsbee looks great for sure.  You never know what could happen in any given game.  Silsbee shoots the lights out, they have a puncher’s chance against United.  Having said that, United will have the two best players on the floor by a long shot.  

Harris and Miller are pretty good. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Enjoy the match up when it happens.  Don't bet the next direct deposit on the Tigers winning.

Lol I’ll bet the direct deposit we beat ktz by 50 …. They haven’t won since Fred , Phillip and jackpot 

17 minutes ago, T-Lu said:

Lol I’ll bet the direct deposit we beat ktz by 50 …. They haven’t won since Fred , Phillip and jackpot 

Crazy thing is, Kountzer isn't from Kountze. He is right. Silsbee playing United is great but the goal is get better each week and be ready to win district and win state in 4A. Silsbee could have a very special season for sure. 

19 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Crazy thing is, Kountzer isn't from Kountze. He is right. Silsbee playing United is great but the goal is get better each week and be ready to win district and win state in 4A. Silsbee could have a very special season for sure. 

It’s all about bragging rights yall know that … we know we in 4A and they in 5A,but this game is more than just a measurement stick 

39 minutes ago, Who That said:

Yeap Madison is pretty good team kinda wondering how this one is going to play out myself..🤷🏻‍♂️

D Mad is not a small town SE Tx in the woods 3A team.  They are smack dab in the middle of sneaky DISD. They're prolly stock piling all stars like FF.

Silsbee just needs to worry about being the best 4A team, nothing more. 

I'm sure we'll eventually take a few lumps before district.

Really wish we were getting Madison first tomorrow with fresh legs and give them a good slap.

That Metroplex arrogance would be off the charts if they send a 3A school down here and they win. 

4 hours ago, T-Lu said:

It’s all about bragging rights yall know that … we know we in 4A and they in 5A,but this game is more than just a measurement stick 

Silsbee is a great team but lets not get to far ahead, Bush, Adams or McCain isn't walking through that door next Tuesday, And even if they did I don't think any of them would be the best player on the court honestly.  But that's Okay, like another poster stated, the main thing for Silsbee is to get better each week and compete for a 4A title. 

I do think it will be a very competitive game, and I love that we have two top ranked teams in the State right here in SETX.  Here's to an injury free and successful season for both teams